Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

Kelley N.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown more...
I have a problem with smudging so this one ever so slightly did on my eyes. I also have oily lids so it is hard to stop the smudging.
Louis L.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black more...
This use to be better. The old formula stayed on for days and went on so perfectly. Recently it changed it now flakes in to my eyes
Dorka F.
Mount Prospect, IL
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black more...
Very easy to apply - glides nicely over the eye living even and strait line. Stays in place all day - and my day is 13 hours long!
Jenni E.
Sheboygan, Wi
At first application I was in love, application was super but after an hour or so I noticed the liner was flaking off of my lids.
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
Best liner on the market. A little on the expensive side but lasts a pretty long time . & it is long wear so it won't budge.
maria c.
tampa, fl
I like this product than better than sex because the brush is finite and better than sex is very complicated for me to use
Carolyn  G.
Cleveland, TN
Love this eyeliner great for making a great cat eye recommend highly ,have used this brand for years never disappoints.
Dana L.
Dumfries , VA
I seriously love this product. It's one of the best out there. I really love estee lauder for making this product.
NaejAdi M.
Love the long wear .. Stays on great no matter what you do in the day , with no worries of it ever smudging on you
It'd really amazing foro my make Up. I love ir yo use It everyday. It'd perfect. I really adore the black intense
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Jeannie W.
Is it smudge and waterproof?
member-22994e230
Philadelphia, PA
Based on the reviews I've read, it seems like the application of this product is fairly simple. However, have you found that a lot of product comes out when you apply it? Does it dry fairly quickly and is it beginner friendly?
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Does this product have a strong chemical smell?
Paula C.