Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
karla V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
I had never used liquid eyeliner before this purchase and I am not sure if it was the brand or the product, but It was just not what I expected. It was hard to put on my eyelids.
Diana M.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
The best liquid eye-liner! its true to its name. It doesn't smudge. The The best of all its that it removes easily . can't go wrong with this one. My Staple eye-liner
Sienna S.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
Glides so easily onto the lid, easy to control. I worked at Estee Lauder, always used on clients who came in and wanted a smokey look!
Amy J.
Sloatsburg
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
This product has helped me so much BECUASE the result comes out perfect with no mess. The brand is very good and great product too use
Kelley N.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
I have a problem with smudging so this one ever so slightly did on my eyes. I also have oily lids so it is hard to stop the smudging.
Rhonda B.
Thomaston, ME
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
This is a good eyeliner. It is hard to find liner that won't smudge and will last all day. The felt tip helps to put it on smoothly.
Dorka F.
Mount Prospect, IL
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
Very easy to apply - glides nicely over the eye living even and strait line. Stays in place all day - and my day is 13 hours long!
Jenni E.
Sheboygan, Wi
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
At first application I was in love, application was super but after an hour or so I noticed the liner was flaking off of my lids.
Nena S.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
Olive how this liquid liner Wong smudge also that it's very adorable on my son and affordable
Carolyn  G.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
Love this eyeliner great for making a great cat eye recommend highly ,have used this brand for years never disappoints.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Brandy S.
Brownsburg, IN
I have been looking, for a new brand of eye liner. I heard this is a good brand. But do does it rub off easily?
Fatima P.
Does it have a smell to it and does it last all night?
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
When it dry is it hard and flaky?
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
How much is this and is it worth it?