Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.
2 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

• Is it smudge and waterproof?1 Answers
  • It works good?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that drys fast ! Does this b...1 Answers
Dana L.
Dana L.
Dumfries, VA
I seriously love this product. It's one of the best out there. I really love estee lauder for making this product.
Griselda V.
Griselda V.
Shelbyville, KY
I lobe this eyeliner to get a full eye cat line. It makes my eye way bigger and darker
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Chesapeake, VA
Best eye liner I've ever had stays on for 24 hours and also water resistant keeps boldness and shape all day
It'd really amazing foro my make Up. I love ir yo use It everyday. It'd perfect. I really adore the black intense
chelsea k.
chelsea k.
Akron, IN
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
I had an aunt who first introduced me to Est'ee Lauder products there a bit pricey but worth it I'm a huge liquid eyeliner fan and there zero smudge really works it's super easy to apply and it looks great
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Dayton
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
I got a free sample (or 6) of this from my mother in law. I'm not much of a makeup snob and I don't need to have 3-D fiber lash extensions to make myself feel good. This stuff works. Period.
karla V.
karla V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
I had never used liquid eyeliner before this purchase and I am not sure if it was the brand or the product, but It was just not what I expected. It was hard to put on my eyelids.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
The best liquid eye-liner! its true to its name. It doesn't smudge. The The best of all its that it removes easily . can't go wrong with this one. My Staple eye-liner
Maegan C.
Maegan C.
Gadsden, AL
Love this liner! Goes on so smooth and doesn't smudge! Perfect for your everyday look!
Sienna S.
Sienna S.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
Glides so easily onto the lid, easy to control. I worked at Estee Lauder, always used on clients who came in and wanted a smokey look!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Brownsburg, IN
I have been looking, for a new brand of eye liner. I heard this is a good brand. But do does it rub off easily?
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
I just bought this and can't wait to get it in the mail! Thanks Nordstrom
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does it have a smell to it and does it last all night?
Anh Dao N.
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
When it dry is it hard and flaky?