Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Ashley C.
I love all liquid eyeliners and this one is by far on top! I've used this eyeliner over and over whenever I know I'm going to be out for a long time. There are cheaper eyeliners out there, but this price is worth the quality.
Lola A.
Knoxville, TN
I love how it flows on easy. Great staying on long!! I have tried others but they always made me look like it was painted. Estee' Lauder is a name to trust. It has been around for over 20 years. My Mother always uses this. Name brand of perfume.
Jessica V.
Massillon, OH
I do my eyeliner a lot and most the ones I use crumble on my eyelids after a little time but this eyeliner is amazing it's easy to appliqué onto my eyelid and my eye color is green and it makes my eyes pop! I recommend this completely.
Katherine  S.
Spring , TX
This liquid eyeliner is a great product to have... you will never go wrong with it. The line is so fine that it will look perfect with any look if you want to do a wind or just a small line on your lid it will do it Amazing
Yes! I love it so much,it's amazing and I use it all the time! Many people should know about this product it's amazing omg! With such an affordable price! Fast,easy,simple I would totally buy it more!❤️
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this! Amazing product for the price. Lasts a very long time and the black is very deep and beautiful. Goes on smoothly and doesn't budge. Purchased mine on base for an even better price. Recommend
Baylee R.
Winfield, WV
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
This liner is amazing. My wings were on point all day. It took me a while to get the hang of applying it but I love it. If you're a beginner I would not recommend this product because it takes a steady hand but all you makeup gurus out there don't know what you're missing
Kristen C.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
This eyeliner has great staying power. It lasts all day on me and I have very oily skin. The color payoff is great; very dark and pigmented. It is pretty easy to apply, but it helps to have a steady hand. I find it removes easily with any eye makeup remover.
chelsea k.
Akron, IN
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
I had an aunt who first introduced me to Est'ee Lauder products there a bit pricey but worth it I'm a huge liquid eyeliner fan and there zero smudge really works it's super easy to apply and it looks great
Kathryn K.
Dayton
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
I got a free sample (or 6) of this from my mother in law. I'm not much of a makeup snob and I don't need to have 3-D fiber lash extensions to make myself feel good. This stuff works. Period.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Brandy S.
Brownsburg, IN
I have been looking, for a new brand of eye liner. I heard this is a good brand. But do does it rub off easily?
Fatima P.
Does it have a smell to it and does it last all night?
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
When it dry is it hard and flaky?
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
How much is this and is it worth it?