Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.
2 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

• Is it smudge and waterproof?1 Answers
  • It works good?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that drys fast ! Does this b...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This eyeliner is really good!! It's a little pricey but the quality is outstanding!! Beautiful packaging, it's so easy to use! I use this practically every day haha. It's worth the price I would totally recommend this!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love all liquid eyeliners and this one is by far on top! I've used this eyeliner over and over whenever I know I'm going to be out for a long time. There are cheaper eyeliners out there, but this price is worth the quality.
Lola A.
Lola A.
Knoxville, TN
I love how it flows on easy. Great staying on long!! I have tried others but they always made me look like it was painted. Estee' Lauder is a name to trust. It has been around for over 20 years. My Mother always uses this. Name brand of perfume.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Massillon, OH
I do my eyeliner a lot and most the ones I use crumble on my eyelids after a little time but this eyeliner is amazing it's easy to appliqué onto my eyelid and my eye color is green and it makes my eyes pop! I recommend this completely.
KellyAnn C.
KellyAnn C.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been one of my go to liners for about 6 years. This lasts all day..don't have to worry about it running or smudging. Perfect liner for cat eye
Katherine  S.
Katherine S.
Spring , TX
This liquid eyeliner is a great product to have... you will never go wrong with it. The line is so fine that it will look perfect with any look if you want to do a wind or just a small line on your lid it will do it Amazing
Yes! I love it so much,it's amazing and I use it all the time! Many people should know about this product it's amazing omg! With such an affordable price! Fast,easy,simple I would totally buy it more!❤️
Staten Island , NY
I really like this liner it really is smudge proof. Love it. When I first tried to use it it was a little difficult but you'll get the hang of it
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this! Amazing product for the price. Lasts a very long time and the black is very deep and beautiful. Goes on smoothly and doesn't budge. Purchased mine on base for an even better price. Recommend
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
I like this product than better than sex because the brush is finite and better than sex is very complicated for me to use
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Brownsburg, IN
I have been looking, for a new brand of eye liner. I heard this is a good brand. But do does it rub off easily?
Staten Island , NY
I just bought this and can't wait to get it in the mail! Thanks Nordstrom
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does it have a smell to it and does it last all night?
Anh Dao N.
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
When it dry is it hard and flaky?