Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

Diana M.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown more...
The best liquid eye-liner! its true to its name. It doesn't smudge. The The best of all its that it removes easily . can't go wrong with this one. My Staple eye-liner
karla V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black more...
I had never used liquid eyeliner before this purchase and I am not sure if it was the brand or the product, but It was just not what I expected. It was hard to put on my eyelids.
Katie N.
Great liquid eyeliner that produces great control. It's gives a bold finish and isn't as hard to use as many think liquid eyeliners are. I highly recommend it.
Paola G.
Doral, FL
It is quite useful and comfortable , if you want to save space is excellent, the acabaod is good, the price I also like because it is strewn with oily skin
KellyAnn C.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been one of my go to liners for about 6 years. This lasts all day..don't have to worry about it running or smudging. Perfect liner for cat eye
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
I really like this liner it really is smudge proof. Love it. When I first tried to use it it was a little difficult but you'll get the hang of it
Yasmin F.
Great liquid eyeliner. I love how the brush is so thin and very precise if you want a winged liner. Very pigmented. Packaging is nice also.
Amy J.
Sloatsburg
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black more...
This product has helped me so much BECUASE the result comes out perfect with no mess. The brand is very good and great product too use
Sienna S.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black more...
Glides so easily onto the lid, easy to control. I worked at Estee Lauder, always used on clients who came in and wanted a smokey look!
Kelley N.
Pomona, CA
I have a problem with smudging so this one ever so slightly did on my eyes. I also have oily lids so it is hard to stop the smudging.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Jeannie W.
Is it smudge and waterproof?
member-22994e230
Philadelphia, PA
Based on the reviews I've read, it seems like the application of this product is fairly simple. However, have you found that a lot of product comes out when you apply it? Does it dry fairly quickly and is it beginner friendly?
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Does this product have a strong chemical smell?
Paula C.