Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.
2 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

• Is it smudge and waterproof?1 Answers
  • It works good?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that drys fast ! Does this b...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Louis L.
Louis L.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
This use to be better. The old formula stayed on for days and went on so perfectly. Recently it changed it now flakes in to my eyes
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
Best liner on the market. A little on the expensive side but lasts a pretty long time . & it is long wear so it won't budge.
NaejAdi M.
NaejAdi M.
Love the long wear .. Stays on great no matter what you do in the day , with no worries of it ever smudging on you
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Wintersville, OH
This product is good! It barely smudges even though it says no smudge. It's vibrant and so comfortable to wear
bailee l.
bailee l.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
I got a sample of this in a kit from estee lauder and i love it i use it everyday and i love it so much
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
If you want your wing to be on point! Get this eyeliner it goes on so smoothly and is super black !
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Very pigmented and the wand is good :) but it smears throughout the day lasts about 4-5 hours
Erin J.
Erin J.
Harvest, AL
I love this eyeliner because it's so easy to apply & smear if I rub the corner of my eyes
Khaliyah A.
Khaliyah A.
Atlanta, GA
One of the best eyeliner I have ever had. Smooth and seamless and easy to apply.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Farmington, NH
I am not skilled when it comes to applying liquid eyeliner. I have used pencil eyeliner for years because it was more forgiving than liquid, but the tip on this applicator was a game changer for me. I am able to keep my hand steady and create a straight line. The liner stays on all day without melting off.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Brownsburg, IN
I have been looking, for a new brand of eye liner. I heard this is a good brand. But do does it rub off easily?
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
I just bought this and can't wait to get it in the mail! Thanks Nordstrom
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does it have a smell to it and does it last all night?
Anh Dao N.
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
When it dry is it hard and flaky?