Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
NaejAdi M.
Love the long wear .. Stays on great no matter what you do in the day , with no worries of it ever smudging on you
Shannon M.
Wintersville, OH
This product is good! It barely smudges even though it says no smudge. It's vibrant and so comfortable to wear
bailee l.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
I got a sample of this in a kit from estee lauder and i love it i use it everyday and i love it so much
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
If you want your wing to be on point! Get this eyeliner it goes on so smoothly and is super black !
Elizabeth O.
Very pigmented and the wand is good :) but it smears throughout the day lasts about 4-5 hours
Erin J.
Harvest, AL
I love this eyeliner because it's so easy to apply & smear if I rub the corner of my eyes
Khaliyah A.
Atlanta, GA
One of the best eyeliner I have ever had. Smooth and seamless and easy to apply.
tay f.
burton
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
This eyeliner did not budge one bit let me tell you. The price point is very high but if you have the money it is worth it. Very dark and applied super easy! I personally like felt tip eyeliner better, but this was a good liner.
Christina S.
Farmington, NH
I am not skilled when it comes to applying liquid eyeliner. I have used pencil eyeliner for years because it was more forgiving than liquid, but the tip on this applicator was a game changer for me. I am able to keep my hand steady and create a straight line. The liner stays on all day without melting off.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This eyeliner is really good!! It's a little pricey but the quality is outstanding!! Beautiful packaging, it's so easy to use! I use this practically every day haha. It's worth the price I would totally recommend this!!
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Jeannie W.
Is it smudge and waterproof?
member-22994e230
Philadelphia, PA
Based on the reviews I've read, it seems like the application of this product is fairly simple. However, have you found that a lot of product comes out when you apply it? Does it dry fairly quickly and is it beginner friendly?
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Does this product have a strong chemical smell?
Paula C.