Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
Does exactly what it says it can do!! There were no smudges when I wore it and wayyy easy to use... Lasted all day without cracking and great color!!!! I got it at the Estee Lauder counter in Macy's, and I would so get it again if I ever run out! :) Love it!
Neha M.
I think this product is good but I don't think it's worth it for a person who can't afford to pay $26 for an eyeliner. It is very long wearing as it says but there are other products that are long wearing and still as good.
Arielle M.
Middletown, CT
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
This is my favorite mascara. I keep the mini ones on me at all times. They make my eyelashes look super long and luscious, and make my eyes look wide awake! Doesn't smudge or flake or anything. Just my fave :)
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
My favorite eyeliner in the hole world! I received it as a gift and I'm in love with it! It doesn't have comparative with others! It is fantastic! If you have the chance to buy it you won't be disappointed
Beanka S.
This product is actually really hard to use. I can never get an even wing because the applicator is like hard rubber instead of a brush. However, its really black and dries down matte
Katie N.
Great liquid eyeliner that produces great control. It's gives a bold finish and isn't as hard to use as many think liquid eyeliners are. I highly recommend it.
Paola G.
Doral, FL
It is quite useful and comfortable , if you want to save space is excellent, the acabaod is good, the price I also like because it is strewn with oily skin
Yasmin F.
Great liquid eyeliner. I love how the brush is so thin and very precise if you want a winged liner. Very pigmented. Packaging is nice also.
Louis L.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black
This use to be better. The old formula stayed on for days and went on so perfectly. Recently it changed it now flakes in to my eyes
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
Best liner on the market. A little on the expensive side but lasts a pretty long time . & it is long wear so it won't budge.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Jeannie W.
Is it smudge and waterproof?
member-22994e230
Philadelphia, PA
Based on the reviews I've read, it seems like the application of this product is fairly simple. However, have you found that a lot of product comes out when you apply it? Does it dry fairly quickly and is it beginner friendly?
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Does this product have a strong chemical smell?
Paula C.