Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

tay f.
burton
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 1 black more...
This eyeliner did not budge one bit let me tell you. The price point is very high but if you have the money it is worth it. Very dark and applied super easy! I personally like felt tip eyeliner better, but this was a good liner.
Christina S.
Farmington, NH
I am not skilled when it comes to applying liquid eyeliner. I have used pencil eyeliner for years because it was more forgiving than liquid, but the tip on this applicator was a game changer for me. I am able to keep my hand steady and create a straight line. The liner stays on all day without melting off.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This eyeliner is really good!! It's a little pricey but the quality is outstanding!! Beautiful packaging, it's so easy to use! I use this practically every day haha. It's worth the price I would totally recommend this!!
Ashley C.
I love all liquid eyeliners and this one is by far on top! I've used this eyeliner over and over whenever I know I'm going to be out for a long time. There are cheaper eyeliners out there, but this price is worth the quality.
Lola A.
Knoxville, TN
I love how it flows on easy. Great staying on long!! I have tried others but they always made me look like it was painted. Estee' Lauder is a name to trust. It has been around for over 20 years. My Mother always uses this. Name brand of perfume.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Excellent liquid eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and does not smudge off. It truly lasts until you physically wash it off. It has a beautiful black shiny finish and is easy to apply to make the perfect cat eye.
Jessica V.
Massillon, OH
I do my eyeliner a lot and most the ones I use crumble on my eyelids after a little time but this eyeliner is amazing it's easy to appliqué onto my eyelid and my eye color is green and it makes my eyes pop! I recommend this completely.
Katherine  S.
Spring , TX
This liquid eyeliner is a great product to have... you will never go wrong with it. The line is so fine that it will look perfect with any look if you want to do a wind or just a small line on your lid it will do it Amazing
Yes! I love it so much,it's amazing and I use it all the time! Many people should know about this product it's amazing omg! With such an affordable price! Fast,easy,simple I would totally buy it more!❤️
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this! Amazing product for the price. Lasts a very long time and the black is very deep and beautiful. Goes on smoothly and doesn't budge. Purchased mine on base for an even better price. Recommend
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Jeannie W.
Is it smudge and waterproof?
member-22994e230
Philadelphia, PA
Based on the reviews I've read, it seems like the application of this product is fairly simple. However, have you found that a lot of product comes out when you apply it? Does it dry fairly quickly and is it beginner friendly?
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Does this product have a strong chemical smell?
Paula C.