Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner uploaded by Clary F.
2 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner. With this liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day. Gives you a perfect line every time and stays in place without budging. Waterproof formula glides on with a... see more...

• Is it smudge and waterproof?1 Answers
  • It works good?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that drys fast ! Does this b...1 Answers
Baylee R.
Baylee R.
Winfield, WV
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
This liner is amazing. My wings were on point all day. It took me a while to get the hang of applying it but I love it. If you're a beginner I would not recommend this product because it takes a steady hand but all you makeup gurus out there don't know what you're missing
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
This eyeliner has great staying power. It lasts all day on me and I have very oily skin. The color payoff is great; very dark and pigmented. It is pretty easy to apply, but it helps to have a steady hand. I find it removes easily with any eye makeup remover.
Bellatrix S.
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
Does exactly what it says it can do!! There were no smudges when I wore it and wayyy easy to use... Lasted all day without cracking and great color!!!! I got it at the Estee Lauder counter in Macy's, and I would so get it again if I ever run out! :) Love it!
Neha M.
Neha M.
I think this product is good but I don't think it's worth it for a person who can't afford to pay $26 for an eyeliner. It is very long wearing as it says but there are other products that are long wearing and still as good.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Middletown, CT
Review for: Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liners 02 Brown 2 brown
This is my favorite mascara. I keep the mini ones on me at all times. They make my eyelashes look super long and luscious, and make my eyes look wide awake! Doesn't smudge or flake or anything. Just my fave :)
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
My favorite eyeliner in the hole world! I received it as a gift and I'm in love with it! It doesn't have comparative with others! It is fantastic! If you have the chance to buy it you won't be disappointed
Beanka S.
Beanka S.
This product is actually really hard to use. I can never get an even wing because the applicator is like hard rubber instead of a brush. However, its really black and dries down matte
Katie N.
Katie N.
Great liquid eyeliner that produces great control. It's gives a bold finish and isn't as hard to use as many think liquid eyeliners are. I highly recommend it.
Paola G.
Paola G.
Doral, FL
It is quite useful and comfortable , if you want to save space is excellent, the acabaod is good, the price I also like because it is strewn with oily skin
Yasmin F.
Yasmin F.
Great liquid eyeliner. I love how the brush is so thin and very precise if you want a winged liner. Very pigmented. Packaging is nice also.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Brownsburg, IN
I have been looking, for a new brand of eye liner. I heard this is a good brand. But do does it rub off easily?
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
I just bought this and can't wait to get it in the mail! Thanks Nordstrom
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Does it have a smell to it and does it last all night?
Anh Dao N.
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
When it dry is it hard and flaky?