Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Clary F.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

For an ultra defined line and 15-hour staying power. With this unstoppable liquid eyeliner, the smudge-free look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.

Waterproof formula glides on, stays on, won't budge. Superfine felt tip applicator gives you a precision line every time.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer; Butylene Glycol; Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids; Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Sorbitol; Sodium Polyacrylate; Laureth-2 Benzoate; Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate; Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides; Hexylene Glycol; Sodium Chloride; Coconut Acid; Ammonium Hydroxide; Disodium Edta; Trisodium Edta; Potassium Sorbate; Methylparaben; Sodium Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Carmine (Ci 75470); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000); Bronze Powder (Ci 77400); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Ultramarines (Ci 77007); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica] <ILN32744>

Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
The ultra fine brush makes precision application a breeze! I love both the black and brown colors this is my go-to when I want that little extra bit of drama to my look!
Christina S.
Farmington, NH
I am not skilled when it comes to applying liquid eyeliner. I have used pencil eyeliner for years because it was more forgiving than liquid, but the tip on this applicator was a game changer for me. I am able to keep my hand steady and create a straight line. The liner stays on all day without melting off.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This eyeliner is really good!! It's a little pricey but the quality is outstanding!! Beautiful packaging, it's so easy to use! I use this practically every day haha. It's worth the price I would totally recommend this!!
Ashley C.
I love all liquid eyeliners and this one is by far on top! I've used this eyeliner over and over whenever I know I'm going to be out for a long time. There are cheaper eyeliners out there, but this price is worth the quality.
Lola A.
Knoxville, TN
I love how it flows on easy. Great staying on long!! I have tried others but they always made me look like it was painted. Estee' Lauder is a name to trust. It has been around for over 20 years. My Mother always uses this. Name brand of perfume.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Excellent liquid eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and does not smudge off. It truly lasts until you physically wash it off. It has a beautiful black shiny finish and is easy to apply to make the perfect cat eye.
tay f.
Flint, MI
Review for: Black more...
This eyeliner did not budge one bit let me tell you. The price point is very high but if you have the money it is worth it. Very dark and applied super easy! I personally like felt tip eyeliner better, but this was a good liner.
Jessica V.
Massillon, OH
I do my eyeliner a lot and most the ones I use crumble on my eyelids after a little time but this eyeliner is amazing it's easy to appliqué onto my eyelid and my eye color is green and it makes my eyes pop! I recommend this completely.
Katherine  S.
Spring , TX
Review for: No. 01 Black more...
Amazing product love it!!! I got it from a friend on my birthday last year and it was one of the best present that I received! I have it with me all the time in my make up bag... it is a must. Would not change it for any other!
Katherine  S.
Spring , TX
This liquid eyeliner is a great product to have... you will never go wrong with it. The line is so fine that it will look perfect with any look if you want to do a wind or just a small line on your lid it will do it Amazing
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love Estee Lauder products since recently being introduced to them. Is this eyeliner easy to learn how to use and can you use it on the inside of your bottom eyelid? I'm not quite sure about the liquid eyeliner yet.
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
When it dry is it hard and flaky?
Fatima P.
Does it have a smell to it and does it last all night?
Brandy S.
Brownsburg, IN
I have been looking, for a new brand of eye liner. I heard this is a good brand. But do does it rub off easily?
Jessica N.
Crystal River, FL
How much is this and is it worth it?