Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Is this easy you wash off?
krystal l.
krystal l.
1 year, 2 months ago
It's easy for me to wash off. I use a cleansing oil
neraldis b.
neraldis b.
2 years, 1 month ago
It honestly depends on how many coats you apply.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Burnaby, BC
2 years, 6 months ago
This is the hardest time I've ever had taking off mascara. I use a makeup wipe + coconut oil + eye makeup remover + cleanser and I'll still have some left over on my lashes. It comes off easiest in the shower.
member-30bd91028
member-30bd91028
3 years ago
Yes but you will have to use makeup remover because left over mascara can make ur lashes brittle and weak
Donna P.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Federal Way, WA
4 years, 5 months ago
This mascara is super easy to remove. it comes off with warm water which Is why I love this product. its waterproof in cold luke warm water and then comes of with warm to hot water
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Graham, WA
4 years, 6 months ago
Most Mascaras need a little extra to get off. I always use baby oil gel, so this is not any more difficult to get off than others
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
Most of it comes off in the shower. What doesn't, I use Mary Kay make up remover to get off.
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Yes super easy!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Romania
4 years, 7 months ago
I use a makeup cleanser from Sephora that contains oil and I find that the mascara washes off easily this way! Also, I don't find it hard to wipe it off with any other makeup remover as well.