Jessica W.
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA

Is this easy you wash off?
krystal l.
krystal l.
July 22, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
It's easy for me to wash off. I use a cleansing oil
neraldis b.
neraldis b.
July 28, 2015, 2:49 p.m.
It honestly depends on how many coats you apply.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
March 26, 2015, 3:40 p.m.
This is the hardest time I've ever had taking off mascara. I use a makeup wipe + coconut oil + eye makeup remover + cleanser and I'll still have some left over on my lashes. It comes off easiest in the shower.
member-30bd91028
member-30bd91028
Sept. 22, 2014, 4:07 a.m.
Yes but you will have to use makeup remover because left over mascara can make ur lashes brittle and weak
Donna P.
Donna P.
April 23, 2013, 6:36 p.m.
Yes very
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
April 14, 2013, 7:15 p.m.
This mascara is super easy to remove. it comes off with warm water which Is why I love this product. its waterproof in cold luke warm water and then comes of with warm to hot water
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
March 22, 2013, 10:49 p.m.
Most Mascaras need a little extra to get off. I always use baby oil gel, so this is not any more difficult to get off than others
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
March 13, 2013, 7:06 p.m.
Most of it comes off in the shower. What doesn't, I use Mary Kay make up remover to get off.
Anna C.
Anna C.
March 6, 2013, 5:49 p.m.
Yes super easy!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Feb. 22, 2013, 1:30 p.m.
I use a makeup cleanser from Sephora that contains oil and I find that the mascara washes off easily this way! Also, I don't find it hard to wipe it off with any other makeup remover as well.

Join Now