Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA

Is this easy you wash off?

krystal l.
krystal l.
1 year, 9 months ago
It's easy for me to wash off. I use a cleansing oil
neraldis b.
neraldis b.
2 years, 8 months ago
It honestly depends on how many coats you apply.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Dublin, Ireland
3 years ago
This is the hardest time I've ever had taking off mascara. I use a makeup wipe + coconut oil + eye makeup remover + cleanser and I'll still have some left over on my lashes. It comes off easiest in the shower.
member-30bd91028
member-30bd91028
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes but you will have to use makeup remover because left over mascara can make ur lashes brittle and weak
Donna P.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Tacoma, WA
5 years ago
This mascara is super easy to remove. it comes off with warm water which Is why I love this product. its waterproof in cold luke warm water and then comes of with warm to hot water
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Graham, WA
5 years, 1 month ago
Most Mascaras need a little extra to get off. I always use baby oil gel, so this is not any more difficult to get off than others
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
Most of it comes off in the shower. What doesn't, I use Mary Kay make up remover to get off.
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Yes super easy!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Romania
5 years, 1 month ago
I use a makeup cleanser from Sephora that contains oil and I find that the mascara washes off easily this way! Also, I don't find it hard to wipe it off with any other makeup remover as well.