BY ESTÉE LAUDER

15-hour staying power. Long lashes that last. Zero smudge.

You'll love its extreme wear, extraordinary length and unstoppable power. Now the expertly separated, smudge-free lash look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.

The Smudge-Shield™* formula with innovative polymers locks in the mascara to keep it on lashes and off you. Resists high temperatures, high humidity and perspiration.

Micro-fiber bristles go deep into lash bed to comb and detangle lashes for super separation from root to tip. Lashes channel through the brush's saturated core for a rich coating of pigment.

(*U.S. patent pending)

EASY TO REMOVE

Warm water and cleanser unlocks the formula and removes every last trace. (Eye makeup remover works too.)

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer; Silica; Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D?Abeille; Stearic Acid; Alcohol Denat.; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Kaolin; Polyvinyl Acetate; Bentonite; Tromethamine; Glyceryl Stearate; Hexylene Glycol; Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer; Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract; Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil; Dimethicone; Cholesterol; Ethylhexylglycerin; Glycerin; Simethicone; Panthenol; Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer; Ammonium Hydroxide; Laureth-21; Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Butylene Glycol; Caprylyl Glycol; Sucrose Distearate; Peg-100 Stearate; Isostearic Acid; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Disodium Edta; Polyaminopropyl Biguanide; Potassium Sorbate; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Carmine (Ci 75470); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Ultramarines (Ci 77007); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)] <ILN38470>

• Does it have fiber in it to lengthen your lashes?1 Answers
  • How well does it do in summer time...?1 Answers
  • Smudge proof? Is this real??!!!!!!!2 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara
  • "This is my everyday go-to mascara. Its not too runny or clumpy ; its just right. It is not as dramatic as i had hoped it would be, but it definitely lengthens. This is one of my favorites , so if your looking to try out a new mascara , check this one out! " in 38 reviews
  • "I really like this mascara. I use it when I have a soft look/natural look. It does not smear nor irritate my eyes. The only thing is that it adds length, not volume. I tend to do my makeup dramatic, so I am not able to use as often as I would like. But if you tend to do your makeup soft or natural, I would highly recommend. It is water proof in cold water. You can remove it with regular eye make up remover or warm water." in 33 reviews
  • "I used to work for Estee Lauder and this product is amazing! It is long lasting. Doesn't smudge and makes your lashes look so beautiful and awesome!" in 15 reviews
  • "I love this. It separates your eyelashes very well. It doesn't flake, don't irritate, and comes off easy with make up remover. When I wear this, I always get compliments about how long my eyelashes look. " in 10 reviews
  • "It makes lashes look incredibly long and is smudge proof which is the most important thing to me, all day lashes with no smudging! " in 10 reviews
Margaret M.
This is my favorite mascara...EVER! I grew up paying a whopping $8 dollars for covergirl mascara until I found this. It's a bit pricey for my lifestyle, but considering it's the only make-up I use, it's worth it! The mascara is light and powerful! It gives me full definition and in the shower, it doesn't melt off my face and smudge, it comes off in pieces and truly is ZERO SMUDGE, which if you're anything like me is a life saver, because when mascara smudges, it takes me more than a day and more than a couple face washes or showers to get it completely off!
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
WOWOWOWOWOWOW THIS MASCARA IS AMAZING. I've been using the Lash Paradise from L'Oreal, which is amazing especially for the price BUT this mascara... wow, it's incredible. I have very short and thin lashes and this made my lashes absolutely incredible. This mascara is so black and makes them so long and thick. And it is correct: IT DOES NOT SMUDGE. You will need actual makeup remover to get this off but it's completely worth it.
Bobbie M.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It doesn’t clump and adds volume and length. It’s also easy to remove at the end of the day. I use this mascara a few times a week depending on the look I’m going for.
Ariel G.
Probably my favorite mascara. It has the bristles of the brush looking in a certain way that it coats each lash perfectly. Also adds enough volume that I don't even need to coat them more then once.
Jilleen F.
Hemet
This is a decently long lasting mascara, I use it occasionally as a first coat after my lash conditioner. It’s nothing super special, just lasts and creates a base for my volumizing mascaras.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Estée Lauder has always had really good mascaras. i loved that with this one, I can yawn all day and my eyes could get watery and there are really no smudges under my eyes that I have to wipe off. I will say though that their mascaras dry out really quickly. it’s still a good mascara, just one you might have to wear every day before it dries out and gets sticky.
Navjot G.
Plano, TX
This is a Great product that I. Gifted to a myfiendz. I got the visiting package that I reviewed the info, this give volume to it lashes. I use maybello as elk. But I like this one better. Yes will surely buy this as this a-great collector
Cassandra L.
Columbus
I lean towards estee lauder when I can't make my mind up. it doesnt smudge, it doesnt flake. Reliable. Good for a day when I don't want to worry about my makeup.
Emily N.
Pelzer, SC
I wasn’t a fan of this mascara. It made my eyelashes clump and stick together and my the end of the day I would have mascara clumps on my face. It’s a very pricey mascara for it to clump. However It does make my eyelashes look a little bit fuller than they really are.
Annette L.
Milton
Only mascara I buy. I work in a manufacturing facility and sometimes it’s hot and I sweat, this stuff doesn’t smear or smudge. I tried a ton of mascara before finding this one.
Claudia R.
Does this make your eyelashes clump?
April A.
Ironton, OH
Does this clump like all others.
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Is this easy you wash off?
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Would this mascara make my eyelashes look clumpy?
Danielle O.
Is this a truly smudge proof or does it leave the raccoon rings around the eyes?