Estée Lauder Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer

Non-stop 24-hour wear helps keep dark circles and imperfections out of sight.

Hydrating, comfortable creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts day to night. Color-true with full coverage that won't crease, streak or cake. Natural matte finish.

Oil-free. Waterproof. Sweat-, humidity- and transfer-resistant.

INGREDIENTS :

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Dimethicone; Methyl Trimethicone; Dimethicone Silylate; Butylene Glycol; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; Phenyl Trimethicone; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer; Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone; Peg-10 Dimethicone; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Lecithin; Caffeine; Triethyl Citrate; Methicone; Laureth-7; Silica; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Polysilicone-11; Xanthan Gum; Sodium Chloride; Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Caprylyl Glycol; Hexylene Glycol; Zinc Stearate; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; Potassium Sorbate; Sodium Dehydroacetate; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

Suggestions on this? I can never ever seem to get rid of those pesky purple half moons under my eyes
Is this really waterproof?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer!
Product Highlights
“...then I saw they came out with this new concealer and it's amazing. It's full coverage with an invisible undetectable finish on the skin. It looks amazing and fresh all day long. The fact that is waterproof is gonna be amazing for the summer time. Such a full coverage yet light weight product.” in reviews
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
Love this concealer! I use this everyday to cover any spots I might want to hide. Definitely some of the best I've ever used!
Westminster, MD
This concealer is not drying. It also blends well doesn't dry to quick works super well with the double wear foundation
Lawton
Review for: 3W Medium (Warm)
First concealer I ever used. I loved it, it went with my skin tone very well. Never had an issued with this product.
Clarksville , AR
Purchased at: belk
Review for: 1W Light (Warm)
Good concealer. Doesn’t blend SUPER well but it’s decent. Not good for covering blemishes. Better for under eye.
Corona, CA
1,109 reviews
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
This stuff is as amazing as the foundation is! Lasts through the heat and sweat. I would highly recommend!
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
Love this concealer - it’s long wearing, great coverage, doesn’t crease, and a little goes a long way.
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
This is great. Doesn’t settle in fine lines and stays put all day. The color range is great also.
NY
Review for: 4N Medium Deep (Neutral)
Perfect match for me! Great coverage and it does not crease under my eyes! Easy to use
Steubenville, OH
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
Absolutely fabulous concealer. Stays all day and doesn't crease or cake up. Lovely :)
Regina, SK
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
Stays all day, brightens, has really nice coverage, and is creamy enough to blend out well but doesn’t crease immediately and doesn’t crease at all when set with a translucent powder.