Estée Lauder Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer

Non-stop 24-hour wear helps keep dark circles and imperfections out of sight.

Hydrating, comfortable creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts day to night. Color-true with full coverage that won't crease, streak or cake. Natural matte finish.

Oil-free. Waterproof. Sweat-, humidity- and transfer-resistant.

INGREDIENTS :

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Dimethicone; Methyl Trimethicone; Dimethicone Silylate; Butylene Glycol; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; Phenyl Trimethicone; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer; Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone; Peg-10 Dimethicone; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Lecithin; Caffeine; Triethyl Citrate; Methicone; Laureth-7; Silica; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Polysilicone-11; Xanthan Gum; Sodium Chloride; Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Caprylyl Glycol; Hexylene Glycol; Zinc Stearate; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; Potassium Sorbate; Sodium Dehydroacetate; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

Suggestions on this? I can never ever seem to get rid of those pesky purple half moons under my eyes
Is this really waterproof?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer!
Product Highlights
“...then I saw they came out with this new concealer and it's amazing. It's full coverage with an invisible undetectable finish on the skin. It looks amazing and fresh all day long. The fact that is waterproof is gonna be amazing for the summer time. Such a full coverage yet light weight product.” in reviews
Enoree, SC
Waterproof concealer that will not move! No dryness or flaking. Estee Lauder all has a new tool to perfectly match your skin tone, so it's like uneven skin tone and blemishes never existed. Worth the money, skin will be flawless!
Lansing
I love this concealer cause it is waterproof and is full coverage. It can crease under your eyes so you really have to set it good. It lasts all day long and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
smyrna
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
I like this better than any other concealer I’ve ever tried. Covers MOST of my dark circles , but my dark circles are really bad naturally. Planning on repurchasing soon.
Joshua , TX
Review for: 2W Light Medium (Warm)
My favorite concealer especially for the summer time when your out swimming and still want to cover up spots. It’s a little pricey but it last a while!
Sandusky, OH
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
Works really nice. Last all day if you set it with loose powder. The colors are a little too dark for my liking but it does a good job concealing.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: 1W Light (Warm)
This is perfect for my summer look. A dollop under my eyes and on any blemishes I have and it stays on through sweat and in and out of the pool.
Review for: 2C Light Medium (Cool)
It’s easy to apply even with fingers but doesn’t cover all perfectly so that means sometimes you gotta use an orange concealer before this one.
Effingham
This is one of the best concealers I've purchased its very creamy it's not to thick or heavy it give you a flawless finish and doesn't crease
Hot Springs Village
Review for: 2C Light Medium (Cool)
One of the best concealer out there !! I also use this as foundation. And it’s perfect! Just love this product. Highly recommend
BENSON, NC
I use this most of the time. It stays in place doesnt wipe off or sweat away! I love this and the foundation. My go to combo!