Estée Lauder Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer

Non-stop 24-hour wear helps keep dark circles and imperfections out of sight.

Hydrating, comfortable creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts day to night. Color-true with full coverage that won't crease, streak or cake. Natural matte finish.

Oil-free. Waterproof. Sweat-, humidity- and transfer-resistant.

INGREDIENTS :

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Dimethicone; Methyl Trimethicone; Dimethicone Silylate; Butylene Glycol; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; Phenyl Trimethicone; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer; Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone; Peg-10 Dimethicone; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Lecithin; Caffeine; Triethyl Citrate; Methicone; Laureth-7; Silica; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Polysilicone-11; Xanthan Gum; Sodium Chloride; Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Caprylyl Glycol; Hexylene Glycol; Zinc Stearate; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; Potassium Sorbate; Sodium Dehydroacetate; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

Suggestions on this? I can never ever seem to get rid of those pesky purple half moons under my eyes
Is this really waterproof?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer!
Product Highlights
“...then I saw they came out with this new concealer and it's amazing. It's full coverage with an invisible undetectable finish on the skin. It looks amazing and fresh all day long. The fact that is waterproof is gonna be amazing for the summer time. Such a full coverage yet light weight product.” in reviews
Brooklyn
Review for: 4N Medium Deep (Neutral)
I honestly love this concealer for my under eye dark circles. When I use this, I rarely use a corrector underneath as it does a pretty good job neutralising by blue-brown shadows. I would definitely buy it again as it gets the job done flawlessly without flaking or collecting on lines all day long. P.S. I rarely set it with powder
Winterville, NC
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
This concealer is my 2nd choice in concealers, but I still use it almost every day. It does stay in place and covers redness well, but I do feel the coverage isn't as thick. It works perfectly for minimum redness or discolorations. If used thinly, also works well undereyes.
Rhinelander, WI
2,136 reviews
Review for: 2C Light Medium (Cool), 1W Light (Warm), 1C Light (Cool)
I use a few different shades of this concealer for different uses. Amazing for cut creases and it lasts forever. No caking or cracking when using for cut crease and makes an amazing cover up for blemishes and under the eye. Definitely recommend.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 2W Light Medium (Warm)
I think this product has very good coverage just like the double wear foundation it is very buildable it is waterproof so it doesn’t last all day which I do love I love that it’s waterproof because my eyes do you water a lot
Review for: 3C Medium (Cool)
You only need to use a tiny bit of concealer to cover up any spots on your face. It is definitely waterproof. I use it to cover my dark acne scars on my back. I recommend letting the concealer dry completely before applying foundation. Fantastic coverage and high quality!
This concealer is super drying for me and I didn’t feel blended very well with my makeup. It is brightening but I think with my foundation and other combinations, it just doesn’t work the best for me.
Melrose, MA
Estée Lauder Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer uploaded by Anna M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really like this concealer. Its light and doesnt feel heavy or look cakey. Its great for both the undereye area and other areas with acne. I use the lightest shade for my undereyes and this brightens them really well. My skin also gets sensitive with some makeup and doesnt react to this at all. I took off a star because I do need to reapply on pimples sometimes throughout the day if I use it.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 3W Medium (Warm)
This is a great concealer for the price and I feel many don’t talk about. It’s perfect for under the eyes or to cover any blemishes. It’s waterproof, buildable coverage that feels like weight and doesn’t need to be set because it dries down and doesn’t stay feeling tacky like some other concealer.
Review for: 1C Light (Cool)
This is one of my holy grail concealers! The product goes on smooth and not cakey every time unlike other products. I have normally dry or combo skin and it works great! There is nothing to do to improve this product and I would highly recommend to anyone!
Taylorsville, NC
I love this product because it is waterproof. It only requires a tiny bit of product to go a long way and it really does last all day. This product is slightly on the pricey end as far as concealers go, but it’s worth it because it lasts a long time.