Estee Lauder Double Wear Waterproof

24-hour wear helps keep dark circles and imperfections out of sight.Hydrating and color-true with full coverage, natural matte finish.Oil-free. Waterproof. Sweat-, humidity- and transfer-resistant.

Does this come off easily with remover?
It this pool proof ?
Suggestions on this? I can never ever seem to get rid of those pesky purple half moons under my eyes
Start your review of Estee Lauder Double Wear Waterproof!
Lexi M.
Richmond , KY
Beautiful concealer that will cover anything. I love the squeeze tube because you can use a brush for under the eyes and get the perfect amount out. Blends out beautiful!
Diane I.
East Peoria, IL
1,085 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product works well and fast helps make your skin feel great and fresh . Product wears well
Eda M.
Danbury, CT
Review for: 0.5 oz. Deep
Always buy this product, It is waterproof, last all day and It also looks natural give me a nice skins, .I love it and strong recommended.
Jenna E.
Niceville, FL
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is one of my favorite concealers for blemishes. It layers well with foundation and helps to hide any redness that comes along with a dreaded breakout. I love the waterproof formula especially living in a humid climate; It’s nice to know it will stay in place all day. I do not recommend using this product for the under eye area because it’s on the thicker side and will crease. Stick to covering just those blemishes up with this one 😊
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
Estee Lauder Double Wear Waterproof uploaded by Anna M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really like this concealer. Its light and doesnt feel heavy or look cakey. Its great for both the undereye area and other areas with acne. I use the lightest shade for my undereyes and this brightens them really well. My skin also gets sensitive with some makeup and doesnt react to this at all. I took off a star because I do need to reapply on pimples sometimes throughout the day if I use it.
Sally Z.
This concealer does not blend well for me. I don't know why but it keeps flaking off everytime I put it on. Not sure if it is because it is waterproof but I will not buy this concealer ever again. It does not conceal or cover anything. Makes my dry skin stand out compared to my other concealers. I do not recommend.
Amber J.
Westminster, MD
This concealer is not drying. It also blends well doesn't dry to quick works super well with the double wear foundation
Amy L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Estée Lauder is the bomb! This concealer works really well and I like that it's in a tube so that you can use every bit of it. It's a high end makeup line so it is expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,173 reviews
This stuff is as amazing as the foundation is! Lasts through the heat and sweat. I would highly recommend!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Excellent!! My new essential favorite makeup product!! Recently I start using at my face, at my Rosacea too! Because his perfect coverage my face looks more radiant and younger. Highly recommended to all type of skin, but specially to sensitive skin. My new Bestie!!