BY ESTÉE LAUDER #8 in Powder Foundation

This compact powder makeup with 8-hour wear has a unique, dual-sided applicator that lets you customize your coverage.
Use the sponge side to apply as a foundation for powdery-smooth perfection with adjustable, medium buildable coverage.
Use the velvety side to apply over liquid makeup as a finishing powder.
Feels comfortable, looks natural, even through nonstop activity. Oil-free. Oil-absorbing.
*As we add more shades to our global range, a few shade codes have changed.
No change was made to the shade or the formula, only the code is different.
To find your perfect match, please refer to this list for the affected shades.

Talc , Isostearyl Palmitate , Silica , Calcium Silicate , Methicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Boron Nitride , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Polypropylene , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Mak... Be the first to answer!
  • Can you get good coverage of you wear it alone and not over found...2 Answers
  • Does this product clump on oily skin? everyone I've seen like thi...1 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Full coverage and light weight. I love this for the summer when my face gets more oily, and it lasts throughout the day without a heavy finish and a fuller coverage.
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
Review for: 1C1 Cool Bone more...
This is what I currently use and have used for the last 2 years. They ran out of the liquid so I got the powder form and it’s my favorite! The sponge has two sides to it for different coverage and it actually lasts all day! And it lasts forever and I use it every day!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Review for: Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Powder Makeup, Fresco more...
Este polvo me encanta para sellar el maquillaje donde no tengo que hacer baking, deja la piel matte lo cual me encanta porque tengo la piel grasosa y me dura el maquillaje intacto todo el día sin necesidad de retocar esas zonas. Para el diario me gusta demasiado
Alicia H.
Dallas
Gives a matte finish to oily skin or foundation. Reveals a smooth, non-oily texture to the skin. Doesn’t mix with creams. Not patchy or dry. Sits perfectly on foundation.
Vel D.
Review for: Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Powder Makeup, Ecru more...
I was looking for a very mattifying powder because my skin was out of control oily due to hormonal changes during my pregnancy. This powder came highly recommended. Although it did control my oily skin, it also clogged my pores and gave me very bumpy skin.
Taylor L.
Newberry, SC
I love anything in this brand. But this is the only powder I would ever use. I like how it looks so natural. Also, it’s light weight and covers what I need it to cover
Bianca C.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: 4W1 Honey Bronze more...
Every time I would wear this I would get compliments from my boyfriend from the scent. This powder also lasted a long time so it was with the price. It kept my oily skin at bay without needing a touch up after my regular few hours time window.
Lexy L.
Conway, AR
Love the extra coverage this gives my skin, i use this when I don’t use a lot of foundation and it makes my skin look great! it’s also great for touch ups, though it does look muddy if you apply to much (but those times are really my fault).
Christina O.
Reseda , CA
Its excellent and goes hand in hand with double wear foundation the two are perfect together. I dont like to use the pad it comes with i prefer to use a beauty blender instead. But its amazing perfect quality its soft and gentle in the face
BeawtyPi S.
Love this double coverage formula. It last for longer than 8 hours and helps locks the product on skin. I like that it doesn’t crack on skin and does the job pretty well. The makeup looks flawless and complete with this all the times.
Michelle M.
Heath, OH
Does it stay on all day? How do you pick your complexion color?
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Does this makeup cover well?
Jess S.
Portland, ME
Is this good for dry skin? I need something that won't flake!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Whats the best color for pale skin?
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I would like a powder to wear on top of my double wear foundation, is this too heavy? Or do I need another one? Help!!!