• Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup 3N1 Ivory Beige
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup 6C1 Rich Cocoa
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup 4C1 Outdoor Beige
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup 1C1 Cool Bone

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #7 in Powder Foundation

This compact powder makeup with 8-hour wear has a unique, dual-sided applicator that lets you customize your coverage.
Use the sponge side to apply as a foundation for powdery-smooth perfection with adjustable, medium buildable coverage.
Use the velvety side to apply over liquid makeup as a finishing powder.
Feels comfortable, looks natural, even through nonstop activity. Oil-free. Oil-absorbing.
*As we add more shades to our global range, a few shade codes have changed.
No change was made to the shade or the formula, only the code is different.
To find your perfect match, please refer to this list for the affected shades.

Talc , Isostearyl Palmitate , Silica , Calcium Silicate , Methicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Boron Nitride , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Polypropylene , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

Jess S.
Ravenswood
I think this is a awesome product it stays in place and doesn’t come off if you sweat a little. It glides over my pores and makes them small and it also keeps my face from getting oily! The packaging is pretty and sturdy I’d recommend to friends!
Lana S.
Beautiful packaging Was the first thing I noticed about this product. I love that it has a mirror and a compact that it comes with so that I it is perfect for on the go and traveling. The coverage is great, it lasts all day and it does a good job of blending.
Alexandrea C.
Monterey Park , CA
Review for: 4C3 Soft Tan more...
This powder foundation works amazingly, evens my skin tone completely and is very light and long lasting . Everything about it is great 10/10 completely and it is very easy to use and apply on to your skin I would recommend this product and continue to use this mystelf
Jacklyn G.
My favorite powder for my face..it makes you glow..you look flawless..it can last all day and just makes you look so good and the more you apply it the better it just melts into your other make-up I will never stop buying estee lauder double wear powder
Lady P.
Purchased at: belk
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE powder foundation this one is full coverage it goes on smoothly i love this formula im in love with it since day one it is pricey i have to say but it’s totally worth it i love the finish of it also nothing like other powder foundations
Kelly M.
Jacksonville
Review for: 1C1 Cool Bone more...
Got this as a topper for the foundation and it really made it extra flawless! I love having that extra layer of protection for those long makeup days. But, it can’t compare to the liquid Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeupfoundation.
Kassidy B.
Loranger
MY FAVORITE POWDER EVER. Hands down this brand has not let me down yet. Best makeup I've ever worn and was totally worth the money. The liquid foundation is amazing too! 10/10. This is one awesome one for oily skin
Kerry M.
I use this when im being lazy and/or dont have time to do a full foundation base. This covers amazingly and smooth without the "cakey" look of powder. Perfect match to my skin and not oily at all. Love this powder!
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
I use this as a foundation or a finishing powder. Beautiful package and functional for the price. Easy to use. Use a big fluffy brush. This is comparable to other types such as Lancome’s foundation power wet or dry.
Amanda W.
Crawfordsville
Review for: 2N1 Desert Beige more...
This powder is amazing!! It makes your foundation last longer. I love using this after I get done with my makeup an get ready to be finished. I know I can depend on this if I need a touch up after a really long day. It’s great for oily skin to.
Michelle M.
Heath, OH
Does it stay on all day? How do you pick your complexion color?
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Does this makeup cover well?
Jess S.
Portland, ME
Is this good for dry skin? I need something that won't flake!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Whats the best color for pale skin?
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I would like a powder to wear on top of my double wear foundation, is this too heavy? Or do I need another one? Help!!!

Macy's