BY ESTÉE LAUDER #8 in Powder Foundation

This compact powder makeup with 8-hour wear has a unique, dual-sided applicator that lets you customize your coverage.
Use the sponge side to apply as a foundation for powdery-smooth perfection with adjustable, medium buildable coverage.
Use the velvety side to apply over liquid makeup as a finishing powder.
Feels comfortable, looks natural, even through nonstop activity. Oil-free. Oil-absorbing.
*As we add more shades to our global range, a few shade codes have changed.
No change was made to the shade or the formula, only the code is different.
To find your perfect match, please refer to this list for the affected shades.

Talc , Isostearyl Palmitate , Silica , Calcium Silicate , Methicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Boron Nitride , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Polypropylene , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Mak... Be the first to answer!
  • Can you get good coverage of you wear it alone and not over found...2 Answers
  • Does this product clump on oily skin? everyone I've seen like thi...1 Answers
Kelley S.
Review for: Ivory Beige 3N1 more...
My go-to powder for the past 15 years!  I love this powder! It is a little pricey but it's definitely worth it! You can put on moisturizer then use this powder as a "lighter version" of foundation - great for summer when you don't want to put on your "whole face".  LOVE IT!! Highly recommend.
Kimberly S.
Zion, IL
This is a great powder foundation! I use it on top of foundation and it adds extra coverage because I love full full coverage. Doesn't get cakey and looks flawless! Would definitely recommend.
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Pure Beige 2C1 more...
Being that I loved the regular foundation so much, I bought the Double Wear powder. I think it is good to wear alone, however maybe just a bit much when combining with the foundation. I think it would good on it's own, but I would definitely not categorize it as a "setting powder"-- at least not for me.
Codi M.
Covington, KY
One thing I dislike about this product is the smell. It has a decently strong odor. Other than that, it is a good powder. The ability to build up to the level you want is great. This powder works well for all occasions.
Magdaliz P.
If it wasn’t for the price I️ would buy this product over and over again. It goes on smooth, it covers redness, and it lasts. Love the packaging. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup great for traveling or when you’re in a hurry and can’t do the whole foundation steps.
Nicole W.
This is my go to for everyday wear. It goes on evenly and stays all day. It helps to cover up uneven skin or blemishes that may occur! For sure a lifetime favorite!
Nikaury N.
Provo , UT
I really love and enjoy using this formula. It’s one of my favorite. The coverage is amazing and the finish is breathtaking. I’ve been using this for a few months now and I’m glad I found this. It’s in the pricey side but it’s so worth the money.
I strongly recommend it. I’ll buy it again.
Roselin L.
I have been using this for the everyday stay at home make up powder foundation, because of some autoimmune deseases that I have, my skin has gone wild through out these last 4 yrs, so I always try to apply at least a light layer of the powder and it I love that it keeps my oily face intact for hours, plus it doesn't transfer or makes me break out. Definitely one of the best powder foundation I own.
Nathalia P.
Reno, NV
This product gives you light coverage which is perfect when you are in a rush in the morning and want to brush on some quick foundation. Does not looked caked on and very easy to apply
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I already wear the double wear foundation so I was very pleased to find a powder that went with it. They are both full coverage so when used with a primer, your skin looks flawless! I highly recommend for the makeup enthusiasts! [product:estée-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-powder-makeup]
Michelle M.
Heath, OH
Does it stay on all day? How do you pick your complexion color?
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Does this makeup cover well?
Jess S.
Portland, ME
Is this good for dry skin? I need something that won't flake!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Whats the best color for pale skin?
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I would like a powder to wear on top of my double wear foundation, is this too heavy? Or do I need another one? Help!!!