BY ESTÉE LAUDER #10 in Powder Foundation

A long-wearing, powder makeup compact that provides medium coverage and leaves a natural-looking, semi-matte finish. Double Wear Stay In Place Powder Makeup is oil-free and provides eight-hour staying power. It leaves your complexion looking flawless and natural, and it does not change color, even with nonstop activity. Glide on this silky-smooth comfortable formula that won't leave you feeling dry and stays looking fresh without needing touch-ups. This product is dermatologist tested.

• Can you get good coverage of you wear it alone and not over found...1 Answers
  • Does this product clump on oily skin? everyone I've seen like thi...1 Answers
  • how does this look on the skin? Is it thick? Does it make the fou...1 Answers
Iris V.
Review for: Tawny 3W1, Other more...
I've been using This powder for about three yrs now and I haven't found anything better than this! It's full coverage you can use it by it self of on top of foundation. I use it on my t zone to help me blur out my pores and in places where my skin doesn't take make up. If you use a brush to apply the powder it gives you beautiful finish. I would say that this powder is good for normal to oily skin.
Jennifer R.
This is my go to makeup for every day. No need to put on the full face of liquid foundation when you have this. The color stays true, it doesn't rub off and looks natural. It comes with an applicator sponge on one side, the other is soft enough to use for setting this powder over your liquid foundation.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I got this because I thought it would be better then the liquid and actually this isn't to bad. This doesn't give me that crazy over dewy look and it didn't cause me to break out so that was a plus. Overall this isn't to bad
Emma T.
Love this! I have only tried the it celebration foundation which made me break out but this is amazing! Love how it covers on my combination skin. It's beautiful and lightweight. I use my elf powder brush to apply but have found it separates on my nose. (Will need to find a solution), but i'm still very happy (: also great for setting my doublewear foundation.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
I love this powder!! It gives a perfect full coverage look!! It's a bit pricey but I feel like it last forever!! I've used this for years and just love Estée Lauder makeup! If you have dark spots or uneven skin and want a full coverage makeup Estée Lauder's double wear makeup is for you!! I buy mine at Dillard's!!
Jennifer R.
Fabulous like any Estée Lauder Product! Can be on the pricey side, but oh so worth it! This compact has two separate compartments. So no more wasting powers by it caking on your sponge. This power has great coverage and stays in place!
Candace E.
Ivins, UT
I really loved the coverage of Double Wear powder. Good for med coverage. Did not leave your skin feeling heavy. I used with Double wear liquid foundationt to polish my look. Bit you can wear it in place of liquid foundation. Last 3 to 4 months wearing everyday. Apply with a brush finish with a sponge for heaver coverage.
Latiesha O.
I love the bulidable coverage that this brand gives. It's on the expensive side $45 dollars but it's worth it. It goes on smooth and does not cake. I have not worn it for extensive amounts of time meaning over 16 hours but during the time that I have worn it my skin was not oily and it stayed in place. A little goes a long way. This is a stable for me. And I will recommend it to anyone who needs a good foundation especially powder.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
There's so much to like about this product. It covers well for a powder foundation and it comes in a fabulous range of colors, but that price just keeps going out. Estee should know better than to out price Lancome on a foundation product. I will keep using this though because they carry better colors for light warm skin types. I would recommend it highly if price is not a concern for you.
Kare R.
Weston, FL
This powder is wonderful, offers a very beautiful finish without spending much time in makeup. Really works as a powder and as a base, however, if you have dark circles (like me) I will not lie to you, it will not cover them 100% but really it is excellent powder, I use it daily to see me presentable without using as much makeup and I love it!
Michelle M.
Heath, OH
Does it stay on all day? How do you pick your complexion color?
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Does this makeup cover well?
Jess S.
Portland, ME
Is this good for dry skin? I need something that won't flake!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Whats the best color for pale skin?
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I would like a powder to wear on top of my double wear foundation, is this too heavy? Or do I need another one? Help!!!