• Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup 3N1 Ivory Beige
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup 6C1 Rich Cocoa
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup 4C1 Outdoor Beige
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup 1C1 Cool Bone

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #7 in Powder Foundation

This compact powder makeup with 8-hour wear has a unique, dual-sided applicator that lets you customize your coverage.
Use the sponge side to apply as a foundation for powdery-smooth perfection with adjustable, medium buildable coverage.
Use the velvety side to apply over liquid makeup as a finishing powder.
Feels comfortable, looks natural, even through nonstop activity. Oil-free. Oil-absorbing.
*As we add more shades to our global range, a few shade codes have changed.
No change was made to the shade or the formula, only the code is different.
To find your perfect match, please refer to this list for the affected shades.

Talc , Isostearyl Palmitate , Silica , Calcium Silicate , Methicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Boron Nitride , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Polypropylene , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

Brittany R.
Johnson City
Review for: 1N1 Ivory Nude more...
This is the best compressed powder I’ve used. Definitely has full coverage and blends and sets well. I use this almost daily. My skin also does not appear oily. I also like how this has a mirror so that I am able to take it for touch ups.
Alyssa P.
Durham
Review for: 2N1 Desert Beige more...
I have been using this product for years. I switched from using a Clinique compact to this because Clinique turned my face orange from oxidation and made my face really oily. This product lasts forever. I keep buying new compacts thinking that I am going to run out, but I still have not opened my compact from Christmas. This product is pretty pricey, but for the stay-in-place power and for how long this product lasts, I say the price is well worth it.
Christina M.
roseville
Review for: 2W2 Rattan more...
I bought this product because I was looking to find a medium coverage powder foundation to wear over the summer on days when I do not want to wear a full coverage liquid foundation. This product did just the trick for me! After applying concealer on my dark circles and blemishes, I apply this with a large fluffy brush. It gives the perfect light/medium coverage I was looking for while keeping my oily skin matt all day! I love it and will repurchase!
Jessica K.
Holts summit, MO
This stuffs stays on forever. It would be great for someone with oily skin.. my skin is combo and it seemed to dry out some dry spots while being perfect on the oily zones. Coverage is great. Blends nicely. No smell
Keandra A.
Elkton, KY
Review for: 1N1 Ivory Nude more...
I love pairing this powder with the Double Wear liquid foundation! The applicator is so soft and the powder goes on smooth, not to mention it has great coverage! I don’t think I’ve used a better pressed powder!
Fauna H.
Phoenix , AZ
My FAVORITE go to, as this one makes my skin look perfect whether it's with a bb cream, c.f., foundation or a tinted moisturizer. Also gives more coverage you can control without ever looking cakey. Added bonus? I can wet my brush and get full coverage FOUNDATION out of it😊 love how it photographs too. Hands down my favorite and a repurchase over and over again. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup
Rachel J.
manhattan
The Estée Lauder double wear skin line is my absolute favorite. I adore it. It goes on so naturally, and stays in place forever. Above all else it’s my favorite. It has no strong fragrance, it’s not cakey, and it goes on like a dream.
michaela b.
maryville, tn
Review for: 1C1 Cool Bone more...
I did not enjoy using this as an all over powder foundation, but I did enjoy using this as an extra layer of coverage over my cystic acne. It has great coverage for a powder foundation. I would recommend this friends with acne.
Mary's W.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
I normally use it on top of my liquid foundation to stay matte all day. I have oily and acne prone skin and it helps cover the acne scars and control the oil. This product is really good.
brenda m.
Bakersfield, CA
First time I saw this was from my mom's make-up collection and when I saw her using it I was pretty shocked at how great her skin looked. Her skin looked so smooth and somehow her wrinkles weren't as noticable. So I had to try this product out and see how it would work out for me and honestly ever since I tried it so far it has been the best one.
Michelle M.
Heath, OH
Does it stay on all day? How do you pick your complexion color?
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Does this makeup cover well?
Jess S.
Portland, ME
Is this good for dry skin? I need something that won't flake!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Whats the best color for pale skin?
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I would like a powder to wear on top of my double wear foundation, is this too heavy? Or do I need another one? Help!!!

Macy's