• Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup 3N1 Ivory Beige
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup 6C1 Rich Cocoa
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup 4C1 Outdoor Beige
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup 1C1 Cool Bone

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #7 in Powder Foundation

This compact powder makeup with 8-hour wear has a unique, dual-sided applicator that lets you customize your coverage.
Use the sponge side to apply as a foundation for powdery-smooth perfection with adjustable, medium buildable coverage.
Use the velvety side to apply over liquid makeup as a finishing powder.
Feels comfortable, looks natural, even through nonstop activity. Oil-free. Oil-absorbing.
*As we add more shades to our global range, a few shade codes have changed.
No change was made to the shade or the formula, only the code is different.
To find your perfect match, please refer to this list for the affected shades.

Talc , Isostearyl Palmitate , Silica , Calcium Silicate , Methicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Boron Nitride , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Polypropylene , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

L T.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: 1N1 Ivory Nude more...
I wanted to love this powder forever. I had lots of friends wearing it and it looks wonderful on them. I purchased mine and tried every application technique but nope did not want to work. I do not have greasy oily skin but that s what it turned on my face, I looked like I soaked my whole face in oil. So disappointed!
Nikki J.
Peoria, AZ
This powder when worn over the Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup will make it literally bullet proof. I wore them together in 107 degree heat and my makeup barely moved. It’s a great powder and I love the coverage & formula. The packaging could use an update but that isn’t a big deal. This is an amazing powder
April H.
Gulf breeze , FL
Growing up the only powder my mom would use was EL. I always loved the way the name sounded, so fancy! Now in my 20’s it’s a powder I use as well. The formula is lightweight but covers well. It does not clog your pores which is great. Love this product and how it’s been around and used by so many women for so many years.
Kylie B.
St Stephens, AL
Absolutely love this powder! I use it with the Double Wear foundation and it's a match made in heaven. I wear the same color in both foundation and powder but it does oxidize a little. It doesn't look cakey or too powdery either.
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
This was really good powder! It definitely kept my makeup in place all day long. It comes in so many different shades and it blends well. I think it is best for oily skin, possibly combination as long as you moisturize properly. I definitely will buy this again!
Jessica C.
Review for: 1C1 Cool Bone more...
I like this most on my ultra natural, minimalistic days, because I can use a light hand and even out my coloring. Because it's powder, it's not ideal on my drier skin days where it'll show off texture on my forehead and around my nose, but it does a really excellent job of covering up the broken blood vessels on the lower half of my face. I love that it's not fragranced but also doesn't have a chemical scent. I also love that it doesn't leave my face feeling dried out the way setting and finishing powders often do; I feel that I can apply it and be done, which also makes it nice for touch-ups.
Michelle H.
Elyria, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
The fact that this pressed powder foundation gives me a full coverage when I’m just using this on my face made it automatically my favorite powder foundation. Great for a easy quick full coverage look in the mornings and a little goes a long way. It’s a must have can not live without product for me.
Abbygail H.
Midland, TX
Doesn’t like when it says stay in place make up it is a really good I’ve tried it two times and I really like it I always switch it up but I’m definitely going back to this one again
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown , PA
I use this powder foundation to set my liquid foundation and it provides a good and perfect coverage. It keeps my foundation in place and on fleek. I usually make my sponge dry and I don't know that is how I prefer it and I think it works for me
Megan H.
Lexington
Review for: 1N1 Ivory Nude more...
I absolutely LOVE pretty much all Este Lauder has to offer. I use their Double Wear Liquid foundation quite a bit, it’s my go too for long days. And this powder works just as well, I would have given it 5 stars but I prefer the liquid just because it feels better on my face.
Michelle M.
Heath, OH
Does it stay on all day? How do you pick your complexion color?
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Does this makeup cover well?
Jess S.
Portland, ME
Is this good for dry skin? I need something that won't flake!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Whats the best color for pale skin?
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I would like a powder to wear on top of my double wear foundation, is this too heavy? Or do I need another one? Help!!!

Macy's