Ashley F.
San antonio, TX
Review for: 2N1 Desert Beige more...
I use this powder foundation almost every day, whether I'm wearing my double wear liquid foundation, or not. The color matches me perfectly! When I'm wearing this with my DW liquid foundation, I apply this with a big fluffy brush and gently sweep across my entire face. When I'm wearing this as my foundation, I apply my concealer first and then use the sponge to pack this powder all over my face, then I use a dense flat top foundation brush to buff it into the skin. Just be aware if you use the sponge to apply this powder over a liquid foundation, it can get heavy and oxidize the color of the liquid. I wouldn't recommend this powder for people with dry skin, this is a very matte finish. The 8-hour claim is definitely true, I don't feel like I have to reapply when wearing this powder. You can visit any Estee Lauder counter to get your perfect shade match and ask for a 10 day sample of the liquid foundation.