BY ESTÉE LAUDER #10 in Powder Foundation

A long-wearing, powder makeup compact that provides medium coverage and leaves a natural-looking, semi-matte finish. Double Wear Stay In Place Powder Makeup is oil-free and provides eight-hour staying power. It leaves your complexion looking flawless and natural, and it does not change color, even with nonstop activity. Glide on this silky-smooth comfortable formula that won't leave you feeling dry and stays looking fresh without needing touch-ups. This product is dermatologist tested.

• Does this product clump on oily skin? everyone I've seen like thi...1 Answers
  • how does this look on the skin? Is it thick? Does it make the fou...1 Answers
  • Does this work well the the double wear foundation? Also does it ...1 Answers
Mach F.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Honey Bronze 4W1
I absolutely love this powder, it’s my #giftcrush . I love that it gives me a nice tan hue without looking darker on top of my foundation. A little goes a long way, instead of the applicator it brings, I use a makeup brush. Goes on smooth, doesn’t look cakie. Estee Lauder Face Care 0.42 Oz New Double Wear Stay In Place Powder Makeup Spf10 - No. 05 Shell Beige (4W1) For Women feels light and gives you a matte finish look.
Jan G.
Review for: Tawny 3W1
After trying different brands I finally find the brand with the exact color for my skin tone, medium with yellow undertone and towards the warm tone, Estée Lauder do have a large variety in tones. This powers is primer and makeup powder at the same time so it will stay in place all day long. I use this around 9 in the morning then after 9pm or 10pm my makeup is there on my face, my greasy T zone stay matte unto I go to bead, on super hot days around 8pm I can see something like slight semi matte on my for head and nose but a little retouch will fixe ti. I prefer to use a brush for my application, it give the effect of air brush, but this makeup powder comes with a sponge that make the retouch easy, to be honest almost never do a retouch. I have a lot of freckles this coverage is buildable but usually one pass will comer most, my makeup never look caky nor greasy, it won’t give me brake outs, I feel that also controls the greasy on my Tzone and it wont bother the dry areas of my face. Love it! Highly recommended.
jackie m.
chula vista
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on top of my liquid Estée Lauder double wear foundation. They go hand in hand but can be used on top of any other liquid foundation or just alone. There are many shades to choose from. Gives you great coverage lasts all day. Does not look cheap or flakey. It works wonders
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder doesn't lie when they say it stays in place. I wear this foundation over my liquid foundation and it really makes everything stay in place all day without looming cake or over powdery. It gives me a porcelain like finish and doesn't settle into my lines. The applicator is really awesome to one side is a sponge texture and the other is like a velvety pad almost like a brush texture making it as diet to smoothe on the foundation or pat it on however you like you get a heavier coverage with the sponge part and a lighter coverage with the velvety side.
Sabrina K.
Long Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love love this powder so much! It gives a beautiful finish and overall is just amazing. I do feel like even though it’s pressed you need to have a light hand with it because you don’t want to look like you bathed your face in powder.
Alyssa P.
Durham
Review for: Desert Beige 2N1
I have been using this product for years. I switched from using a Clinique compact to this because Clinique turned my face orange from oxidation and made my face really oily. This product lasts forever. I keep buying new compacts thinking that I am going to run out, but I still have not opened my compact from Christmas. This product is pretty pricey, but for the stay-in-place power and for how long this product lasts, I say the price is well worth it.
Nini E.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Sand 1W2
I don’t use it as much anymore since my makeup routine and look has changed. I use Sand 1W2 most of the year. I’ve repurchased this product since 2012. The only con is I’ve decreased my use due to my dry skin but still an amazing product! I’ve purchased online but most of the time at my local Maceys.
Alexandra S.
Herriman, UT
Review for: Sand 1W2
I am pretty white with golden/warm undertones, and finding a foundation that matches me can be so hard, but this stuff is bomb. It's super full coverage, and silky smooth. I will point out that I DO NOT use it on top of foundation, that's WAYYY too much makeup, but I carry it with me to touch up my nose throughout the day. Love this stuff.
mariam k.
chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just recently started using this- best foundation I’ve used so far! I use their liquid foundation on special occasions... so this is very similar to it... but just not as thick and more everyday. The coverage is great and my skin looks amazing! It doesn’t make my face look too cakey or too powdery. My new favorite makeup!
Teresa H.
Richmond , VA
Review for: Pure Beige 2C1
Being that I loved the regular foundation so much, I bought the Double Wear powder. I think it is good to wear alone, however maybe just a bit much when combining with the foundation. I think it would good on it's own, but I would definitely not categorize it as a "setting powder"-- at least not for me.
Michelle M.
Heath, OH
Does it stay on all day? How do you pick your complexion color?
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Does this makeup cover well?
Jess S.
Portland, ME
Is this good for dry skin? I need something that won't flake!
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I would like a powder to wear on top of my double wear foundation, is this too heavy? Or do I need another one? Help!!!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Whats the best color for pale skin?