31 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #18 in Powder Foundation

A long-wearing, powder makeup compact that provides medium coverage and leaves a natural-looking, semi-matte finish. Double Wear Stay In Place Powder Makeup is oil-free and provides eight-hour staying power. It leaves your complexion looking flawless and natural, and it does not change color, even with nonstop activity. Glide on this silky-smooth comfortable formula that won't leave you feeling dry and stays looking fresh without needing touch-ups. This product is dermatologist tested.

• Does this product clump on oily skin? everyone I've seen like this ...1 Answers
  • how does this look on the skin? Is it thick? Does it make the found...1 Answers
  • Does this work well the the double wear foundation? Also does it lo...1 Answers
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Brownstown, MI
Review for: Truffle 6N2
I absolutely Love the Estee Lauder Stay in Place face powder. It has been a holy grail product for me. I have tried many high end, and drugstore face powders, but I always end up coming back to the Estee Lauder face powder. It does in fact stay in place. My skin has the tendency to be quite oily in the t-zone area. The one thing I absolutely love about this powder is that I do not have to constantly do touch-ups. This powder controls the oil better than any other powder I have ever used. Another plus is that my skin looks absolutely flawless when I use it. I often use the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light, along with the Estee Lauder Powder, and am constantly getting compliments, and being asked what brand of makeup I use. I am sold on this Estee Lauder's Stay in Place face powder. It is definitely worth every penny. It lasts a long time as well, because you don't need to constantly do touch ups. Try it. I am sure that you will fall in love with it.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Review for: Sand 1W2
I have oily skin and dark spots due to melesma and it's hard for me to find a powder that will contribute to both. I happen to be at Dillard's one day and saw a lady raving and ranting how awesome this powder was, so I decided to give it a try, it is now my go to powder, love this powder, it not only helps cover my dark spots it controls my oily skin. it doesn't go on thick or feel cakes what so ever, I do have to apply throughout the day as needed, but still which powder don't you have to reapply? I recommend this powder to anyone with uneven skin tone, imperfections, all skin types. The color is a perfect match, plus they have many more colors and they will match to your skin color.
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: 1N2 Ecru (online only)
This is so great!
The cost is in the $35-$50 range and it comes in three different shades I believe its Light Medium and Deep. I have it in Deep.

The Good: This is such a fair and light powder it makes it feel like you have nothing on your face. It's amazing! I bought mine to contour with and it works perfectly for me for that I just apply it on the hollows of my cheecks, temples, jawline, and forehead and it's good to go. It lasts all day and doesn't have a scent to it. levaes skin with a demi matte finish so it's good if you have oily or normal skin types. I would avoid this if you're dry.
The bad: it transfers so be careful with touching your face and hugging people.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup, es el mejor polvo compacto de que he usado en la vida, es un producto fantástico, es de cobertura alta y controla perfectamente los brillos, no se siente para nada pesado en el rostro, lo uso con base o solo con una BB cream y se ve fabuloso! El precio es algo elevado si es cierto pero de excelente calidad, placer culposo! Además que es súper resistente! Se me ha caído infinidad de veces y siguen intacto, el espejo roto ni modo, pero el producto ni se mueve de su sitio, perfecto para llevar el bolso, tiene un compartimiento para su mota, aunque yo lo aplico con brocha, lo recomiendo ampliamente, sin duda lo seguiré usando.
Review for: Ivory Nude 1N1
Bought this with the stay wear foundation on a whim because I ran out of makeup and we only have a Stage in my town. The sales lady applied the foundation first and then this powder. I have acne prone sensitive skin. I'm very pale and this product worked to help set the foundation as well as help cover all my flaws. It's easy to apply with the sponge or a brush. If you use the foundation you will have a better matte look with more coverage when using a brush. Plus, it will last longer. I highly recommend this product. For better results use with the foundation called stay wear.
Norene C.
Norene C.
Review for: Sand 1W2
Amazing powder on my combination olive skin with dark circles and slight dark spots. This is a lovely compact, high quality. Goes on smooth as silk and lasts without turning orange, settling into lines or pores, shine, or causing break outs. I am a forever Estee Lauder fan, and this is one of my favorite products in their line. Good range of color, no harsh or off putting fragrances. Provides very good medium coverage and can be used with liquid foundation for maximum coverage. Higher end pricing but worth it.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
#EsteeEditContest
... I love this powder. I use the color Dawn, and I have to say it looks so natural on me. I also love how It feels as if I'm wearing nothing! It stays on all day :) I've bought different products with the same price as this one and it just comes off after a couple hours, I start seeing all my pimples and redness from my face... But with this one I feel beautiful and as if I don't have any imperfections on my face ^_^ This is the kind of powder a girl can't live without!
Beck M.
Beck M.
Review for: Desert Beige 2N1
This is one of those rare products that everyone should have. I used it on my wedding day since I had a summer wedding. Best thing ever! I had no problem with my make-up slipping. The last thing you want is your make-up being sweat off in a white wedding dress! It's a powder so you just apply it after your done with your make-up. Super lightweight and not that expensive. It didn't break me out either. I didn't need to touch-up my make-up for the entire ceremony or reception.
Lin K.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
The only powder I reach for! And I have plenty! I was using MUFE Duo Mat for yeaaars, and kept going back to it even after trying out other powders until a friend recommended Estee's Double Wear Powder to me! A little goes a long way, works well with my oily skin, doesn't oxidize, gives great coverage, works well alone or on top liquid, and is long wearing! It is a pretty pricey powder retailing at $42, but it has lasted longer than any of my MUFE powders have.
Lotus T.
Lotus T.
Seattle, WA
Not a big fan. It might just be my skin, but this gives me barely any coverage, leaves me looking flaky and powdery, and on top of that has a strange, lingering smell. I've not had the same problems with other powder foundations that I've tried, so I'm assuming it's this formulation. I will admit that what coverage it gives me does stay on pretty well; I need to properly oil cleanse in order to remove it. 4/10 would not recommend.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Heath, OH
Does it stay on all day? How do you pick your complexion color?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Does this makeup cover well?
Jess S.
Jess S.
Portland, ME
Is this good for dry skin? I need something that won't flake!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I would like a powder to wear on top of my double wear foundation, is this too heavy? Or do I need another one? Help!!!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Whats the best color for pale skin?