BY ESTÉE LAUDER #17 in Powder Foundation

A long-wearing, powder makeup compact that provides medium coverage and leaves a natural-looking, semi-matte finish. Double Wear Stay In Place Powder Makeup is oil-free and provides eight-hour staying power. It leaves your complexion looking flawless and natural, and it does not change color, even with nonstop activity. Glide on this silky-smooth comfortable formula that won't leave you feeling dry and stays looking fresh without needing touch-ups. This product is dermatologist tested.

• Does this product clump on oily skin? everyone I've seen like thi...1 Answers
  • how does this look on the skin? Is it thick? Does it make the fou...1 Answers
  • Does this work well the the double wear foundation? Also does it ...1 Answers
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Review for: Sand 1W2
I have oily skin and dark spots due to melesma and it's hard for me to find a powder that will contribute to both. I happen to be at Dillard's one day and saw a lady raving and ranting how awesome this powder was, so I decided to give it a try, it is now my go to powder, love this powder, it not only helps cover my dark spots it controls my oily skin. it doesn't go on thick or feel cakes what so ever, I do have to apply throughout the day as needed, but still which powder don't you have to reapply? I recommend this powder to anyone with uneven skin tone, imperfections, all skin types. The color is a perfect match, plus they have many more colors and they will match to your skin color.
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: 1N2 Ecru (online only)
This is so great!
The cost is in the $35-$50 range and it comes in three different shades I believe its Light Medium and Deep. I have it in Deep.

The Good: This is such a fair and light powder it makes it feel like you have nothing on your face. It's amazing! I bought mine to contour with and it works perfectly for me for that I just apply it on the hollows of my cheecks, temples, jawline, and forehead and it's good to go. It lasts all day and doesn't have a scent to it. levaes skin with a demi matte finish so it's good if you have oily or normal skin types. I would avoid this if you're dry.
The bad: it transfers so be careful with touching your face and hugging people.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup, es el mejor polvo compacto de que he usado en la vida, es un producto fantástico, es de cobertura alta y controla perfectamente los brillos, no se siente para nada pesado en el rostro, lo uso con base o solo con una BB cream y se ve fabuloso! El precio es algo elevado si es cierto pero de excelente calidad, placer culposo! Además que es súper resistente! Se me ha caído infinidad de veces y siguen intacto, el espejo roto ni modo, pero el producto ni se mueve de su sitio, perfecto para llevar el bolso, tiene un compartimiento para su mota, aunque yo lo aplico con brocha, lo recomiendo ampliamente, sin duda lo seguiré usando.
Review for: Ivory Nude 1N1
Bought this with the stay wear foundation on a whim because I ran out of makeup and we only have a Stage in my town. The sales lady applied the foundation first and then this powder. I have acne prone sensitive skin. I'm very pale and this product worked to help set the foundation as well as help cover all my flaws. It's easy to apply with the sponge or a brush. If you use the foundation you will have a better matte look with more coverage when using a brush. Plus, it will last longer. I highly recommend this product. For better results use with the foundation called stay wear.
Norene C.
Norene C.
Review for: Sand 1W2
Amazing powder on my combination olive skin with dark circles and slight dark spots. This is a lovely compact, high quality. Goes on smooth as silk and lasts without turning orange, settling into lines or pores, shine, or causing break outs. I am a forever Estee Lauder fan, and this is one of my favorite products in their line. Good range of color, no harsh or off putting fragrances. Provides very good medium coverage and can be used with liquid foundation for maximum coverage. Higher end pricing but worth it.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
#EsteeEditContest
... I love this powder. I use the color Dawn, and I have to say it looks so natural on me. I also love how It feels as if I'm wearing nothing! It stays on all day :) I've bought different products with the same price as this one and it just comes off after a couple hours, I start seeing all my pimples and redness from my face... But with this one I feel beautiful and as if I don't have any imperfections on my face ^_^ This is the kind of powder a girl can't live without!
Lin K.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
The only powder I reach for! And I have plenty! I was using MUFE Duo Mat for yeaaars, and kept going back to it even after trying out other powders until a friend recommended Estee's Double Wear Powder to me! A little goes a long way, works well with my oily skin, doesn't oxidize, gives great coverage, works well alone or on top liquid, and is long wearing! It is a pretty pricey powder retailing at $42, but it has lasted longer than any of my MUFE powders have.
Lotus T.
Lotus T.
Seattle, WA
Not a big fan. It might just be my skin, but this gives me barely any coverage, leaves me looking flaky and powdery, and on top of that has a strange, lingering smell. I've not had the same problems with other powder foundations that I've tried, so I'm assuming it's this formulation. I will admit that what coverage it gives me does stay on pretty well; I need to properly oil cleanse in order to remove it. 4/10 would not recommend.
Trina C.
Trina C.
Review for: Toasty Toffee 4W2
Full coverage! great to use if you are trying to cover discoloration and imperfections. It is very very thick and if you are looking for something that actually looks like skin. Then this isn't it, but i look the velvety texture of the powder and how much it covers. I usually use this for performances or if i want a very full coverage amount of foundation. My aunt and mom use this. and it is great for mature skin!
olivia v.
olivia v.
THIS IS THE BEST POWDER!
BEST FOR everyone
This is honestly the best and longest lasting powder I have ever used. It blends flawlessly with my foundation, lasts all day and isn't heavy/thick on my skin. Other name brand powders I have used in the past did not last long, but this product does! I do not have to reapply it, and when I come home it still looks fresh on my skin. I will never use another powder again!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Heath, OH
Does it stay on all day? How do you pick your complexion color?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Does this makeup cover well?
Jess S.
Jess S.
Portland, ME
Is this good for dry skin? I need something that won't flake!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
I would like a powder to wear on top of my double wear foundation, is this too heavy? Or do I need another one? Help!!!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Whats the best color for pale skin?