Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 8N1 Espresso - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7W1 Deep Spice - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7N1 Deep Amber - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7C1 Rich Mahogany - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W2 Nutmeg - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C0 Shell - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1N1  Ivory Nude - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W1 Bone - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W2 Sand - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C0 Cool Vanilla - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W0 Warm Vanilla - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C1 Pure Beige - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N1 Desert Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W1 Dawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N2 Buff - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W2 Rattan - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C1 Dusk - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1.5 Fawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W2 Cashew - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W1 Honey Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4N2 Spiced Sand - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W2 Toasty Toffee - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N1 Rich Ginger - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1 Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N2 Amber Honey - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N1 Mocha - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N2 Wheat - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C1 Cool Bone - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Shell Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Ivory Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W2 Rich Caramel -  Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W1 SandalWood - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C2 Pebble - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1 Tawny - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C3 Fresco - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C1 Rich Cocoa - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N2 Truffle - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5C1 Rich Chestnut - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4C3 Softan - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1.5 Cinnamon - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C2 Pecan - Cool/Rosy Undertone

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #2 in Liquid Foundation

24-hour staying power.

Flawless. Natural. Matte. Unifies uneven skintone, covers imperfections with buildable medium to full coverage.

Feels lightweight and so comfortable, you won’t believe it’s super long wear.

Oil-free.

Non-acnegenic: won't clog pores, which may help avert breakouts.

Waterproof. Transfer resistant.

Lasts in hot and humid weather.

Available in Cool, Neutral and Warm undertones.

Won’t look grey on deeper skintones.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Tribehenin; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Methicone; Laureth-7; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Cellulose Gum; Propylene Carbonate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)] <ILN39010>

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the ...11 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 162 Answers
  • Do you prefer matte or dewy foundation? LIKE for matte C...14 Answers
Breean B.
Kennewick, WA
I had such high expectations for this foundation everybody raves that it is the best and I was disappointed when I received my package and the foundation was hands down one of the worst I have tried . zero coverage and very orange in color . I returned it instantly .
Adrian C.
Waxhaw, NC
Review for: 1N1 Ivory Nude - Neutral Undertone more...
I wanted to love this foundation because it’s a cult favorite and holy grail amongst many beauty influencers I follow, but it just didn’t work for me. It enhanced my pores and texture, and it oxidized all day long to where it was a too-dark orange shade on my fair skin. I’m bummed.
Arrie O.
Cordova
This product is not for anyone with dry skin. Dehydrates your skin which makes you look older not a fan at all. Would not purchase this ever.
Danielle V.
Englewood, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2N1 Desert Beige - Neutral Undertone more...
I don’t like this foundation AT ALL. I got it in my Sephora play box and I was super excited in the beginning. I tried wearing it two different times and I hate how it sat on my face. I used primers that I love and always make my skin look awesome but I hated how it looked and how it built up because I didn’t like the coverage either. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
Erika D.
Thank God I didn't waste my money on this product and I just got a sample from Douglas. For sure I won't buy. So sheer and oily, it doesn't work for my skin type
swainash S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 1N2 Ecru - Neutral Undertone more...
Ew, everyone goes crazy over this but the worse foundation I’ve ever used it left patchy spots on my face which has never happened before with any other foundation I had to return it was so horrible
Lauren F.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I was on the desperate hunt for a good, long lasting foundation for the day of my wedding. I have combination skin but more on the dry side, so I was really worried about heavier coverage looking too cakey on me. I had originally come into Ulta looking to try another brand, but the sale associate explained she felt this product was what I was searching for. I don’t blame her in any way, because I have heard many people LOVE this foundation. Luckily, I was smart enough to wear it for a few day’s in advanced of my wedding. I found it had a chalky texture to my skin, and once it finally oxidized, left me looking cakey as heck. I ended up returning this product and going with another foundation.
Tiffany R.
San Diego , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
Got the shade 4N1- Shell Beige in my Sephora play box and read the reviews before trying it. It made my skin look great. Little does go a long way with this foundation. Covered my imperfections, made my skin look great and it held during my long shift at work.
Here’s why I gave it one star. Before I took off the foundation my skin with the foundation looked amazing but when I took it off my face broken out in big pimples. Those were not there before I put the foundation on since I’m really strict about my skin care routine and the other different thing I put on my face was this product. I’m so disappointed that the foundation broke me out as bad as it did since I loved the results but it is not worth having my face broken out.
kristine t.
garden grove
Review for: 1W1 Bone - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
I tried this foundation for about 3 months and it just made me break out soooooo bad. I thought it was just my hormones so I continued using it and once I stopped using it my breakouts went away. It is a very very heavy formula but it does have nice coverage.
cherie s.
Purchased at: Sephora
if I could give it less than one star I would. it smells like paint. and matte is more flat than flattering. Behr eggshell paint color chestnut would be a better choice for foundation Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?

Sephora