BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Liquid Foundation

24-hour staying power.

Flawless. Natural. Matte. Unifies uneven skintone, covers imperfections with buildable medium to full coverage.

Feels lightweight and so comfortable, you won’t believe it’s super long wear.

Oil-free.

Non-acnegenic: won't clog pores, which may help avert breakouts.

Waterproof. Transfer resistant.

Lasts in hot and humid weather.

Available in Cool, Neutral and Warm undertones.

Won’t look grey on deeper skintones.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Tribehenin; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Methicone; Laureth-7; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Cellulose Gum; Propylene Carbonate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)] <ILN39010>

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the ...11 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 161 Answers
  • Do you prefer matte or dewy foundation? LIKE for matte C...12 Answers
Media (2063)
Alexus M.
Henderson
Review for: 1C1 Cool Bone - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
My absolute FAV high end foundation. <3 it’s blends so nicely into the skin and leaves a flawless finish 💜 more of a matte Finish so I always use a glowy primer with it as a base. I will repurchase this very soon.
Chrystal F.
Riverside
Review for: 4N2 Spiced Sand - Neutral Undertone more...
So, This foundation is a good one! this is my secret for TV makeup! My client who airs everyday would have me use tom ford then asked what I was wearing. I told her Estee lauder double wear.She asked if I could try it on her and I won't lie i was nervous !!! I didn't want the fall back if it didn't look nice on air.  But later that day she called me and said that her mom was watching her live and said did you get something done to your face?? did you get some botoxs ?? lol since then she kicked to the curb Tom Ford and uses this everyday!!!
Sami N.
Republic
Literally the BEST foundation on the market. I have oily skin and this foundation stays in place ALLLLL day even when I sweat. I love it buy it
Jessica M.
Woodstock
Review for: 2C0 Cool Vanilla - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
If i could afford this foundation to wear daily, i'd but it in a heartbeat. I absolutely love Estee Lauder foundation! The coverage is amazing! Great for anyone that has dark spots or acne. It lasts all day and looks very natural on your skin if you use a small layer. Don't cake it on though!
Rhonda P.
Grand Forks
Review for: 3C2 Pebble - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
Holy grail foundation for many years. I have combo oily skin. This foundation is so easy to apply and gives a medium/ full coverage finish that is natural. It also lasts all day without breaking up. Great foundation.
Tiffany M.
Sumter, SC
The only foundation that stays on my face through 100 degree weather and humidity. I have oily skin, so by the end of the day, it tends to break up a little. However, I love this foundation! It’s definitely one of my go to!!
Iliana F.
Kansas City
The foundation is so good and also full coverage!❤️ I am almost out of it sadly! It’s a matte finish and doesn’t break at all! It’s really good and you can wear it throughout the day as long as you want! Love it!❤️❤️❤️
Nicole M.
This is my go to foundation when I’m doing a full coverage look or when I’m going out. You don’t really need a lot to achieve a full coverage look because it’s so pigmented
samantha K.
White Pine , TN
BEST FOUNDATION HANDS DOWN! It has a great color range for every skin tone. The coverage is build-able which is great if you want a fuller coverage look. It's lightweight & cant even tell that you're wearing foundation. This is my go to foundation & I would definitely recommend to others.
Tanisha C.
calgary, AB
Review for: Other more...
I wear Rich Chesnut and it's the perfect match on me. I have oily acne prone skin and have been testing out this foundation for weeks. The finish is matte without looking dry or powdery. It's full coverage. I'm totally going to go buy it. I don't use primer i prep my face by using LM translucent powder on my T- zone before I apply this foundation. Works great.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?