Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 8N1 Espresso - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7W1 Deep Spice - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7N1 Deep Amber - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7C1 Rich Mahogany - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W2 Nutmeg - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C0 Shell - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1N1  Ivory Nude - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W1 Bone - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W2 Sand - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C0 Cool Vanilla - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W0 Warm Vanilla - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C1 Pure Beige - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N1 Desert Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W1 Dawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N2 Buff - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W2 Rattan - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C1 Dusk - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1.5 Fawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W2 Cashew - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W1 Honey Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4N2 Spiced Sand - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W2 Toasty Toffee - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N1 Rich Ginger - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1 Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N2 Amber Honey - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N1 Mocha - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N2 Wheat - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C1 Cool Bone - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Shell Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Ivory Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W2 Rich Caramel -  Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W1 SandalWood - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C2 Pebble - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1 Tawny - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C3 Fresco - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C1 Rich Cocoa - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N2 Truffle - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5C1 Rich Chestnut - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4C3 Softan - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1.5 Cinnamon - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C2 Pecan - Cool/Rosy Undertone

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #2 in Liquid Foundation

24-hour staying power.

Flawless. Natural. Matte. Unifies uneven skintone, covers imperfections with buildable medium to full coverage.

Feels lightweight and so comfortable, you won’t believe it’s super long wear.

Oil-free.

Non-acnegenic: won't clog pores, which may help avert breakouts.

Waterproof. Transfer resistant.

Lasts in hot and humid weather.

Available in Cool, Neutral and Warm undertones.

Won’t look grey on deeper skintones.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Tribehenin; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Methicone; Laureth-7; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Cellulose Gum; Propylene Carbonate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)] <ILN39010>

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the ...11 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 162 Answers
  • Do you prefer matte or dewy foundation? LIKE for matte C...14 Answers
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Review for: 4W1 Honey Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
I have skin oily enough to fry an egg on, and this foundation is the ONLY one that makes the cut! I’ve tried dozens of foundations; every hyped-up “ultra-matte” “anti-oily” “water-proof” “sweat-proof” “24 hour” foundation out there has not stood up against my oily skin. I have to use a good primer, foundation, concealer, setting powder, and setting spray on a daily basis to keep my face from melting. Only Estée Lauder’s Double Wear along with the layers of high-quality products keeps my face in tact. I cannot stand foundations that transfer to your fingers at the touch. This one is far from that! Unfortunately, because of how drying it is, I can not recommend it to anyone with dry skin. I use this only on myself and clients with oily skin.
Mariya A.
Roselle, IL
Review for: 1C1 Cool Bone - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
Until the past month or so, I had been wearing Clinique Acne Solutions foundation in shade 001 for 6 years. I changed foundations hoping to see less dry patches and a more even application and finish for my foundation. I also wanted to try a foundation that wouldn't leave my skin dry after 8-10 hour wear. THIS IS IT! This foundation is AMAZING! My skin looks glowy, smooth, and you can barely tell I am even wearing makeup! If you are looking to hide blemishes and acne scarring, you can conceal it all with just ONE LAYER! This foundation lasts all day and night looking great and not needing any touch-ups. This foundation is $42 and you can purchase the pump for an extra $10, but it is so worth it. It's definitely easier to control how much foundation you are using with the pump. TIP: I plan on re-using the same pump for my next bottle! Every girl should try this foundation!

Shelbssss Y.
Goleta, CA
Review for: 2W0 Warm Vanilla - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
my holy grail foundation!!! I've been using this for YEARS and have found nothing better for my oily/acne-prone skin. On days when I do not feel like being glam, I can just put in a super sheer layer and it would still look amazing. Even though this is a very full coverage foundation, it does not look cakey if you want to build it up.
Erica P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: 3N1 Ivory Beige - Neutral Undertone more...
This was my first luxury makeup purchase and I won’t wear any other foundation! It has excellent coverage and it stays on all day. The price is $42 but the bottle lasts longer than most because you won’t have to reapply and you don’t have to use a lot of the product. I’ve tried several other foundations and this is the best of the best!
Kellee G.
Conroe, TX
Review for: 5W1 Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
This is one of my absolute favorite foundations that I simply can't live without! I'll always have a bottle on hand. This is great for combination skin, particularly if you struggle with oiliness. It just looks so natural on the skin and it lasts and lasts! It's a pricier foundation but one you will not be disappointed in trying!
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Review for: 2N2 Buff - Neutral Undertone more...
When I first got into high-end make up this was one of the first foundations i used and I remember loving it. Flash forward to now, I am very much into high end make up and I have tried many foundations now and the quality of my skin has gotten much better and I recently re-purchased this foundation and holy crap I love it. It is so full coverage but it doesn’t look cakey and it is great on my dry skin. It lasts all day on me and I like to apply it with a damp sponge. The only con I can say I have is that I have trouble getting this foundation to stick to my nose. And I don’t know if it’s the foundation or my concealer, but whenever I put concealer on my upper lip or my nose it takes away the foundation underneath. But I do not have this problem under my eyes. Anyway, those are things I can work around and aren’t a big deal. I love this foundation and will continue to use it
Kamaila S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 5N1 Rich Ginger - Neutral Undertone more...
This is a beautiful, worth the hype holy grail foundation. It lasts all day and will have you looking flawless. My only con is it can feel a little heavy by the end of the day and I would not call it weightless. If you need full coverage for a few hours this one is great but if you need to go a full day I would try other options.
Ariana T.
Quincy
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 3W2 Cashew - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
This Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is my Holy Grail!!! I always use this for special events and it is very full coverage on my skin I just need to find my exact match this goes a little dark on me but other than that I really recommend this foundation
Beauty C.
New Orleans
Review for: 2C3 Fresco - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
There are higher end liquid foundations out there that claim to be the best but I’ve been using this foundation for full coverage for years. There is always a bottle in my treasure trove for those times that I don’t want to worry about frequent touch ups, rub offs or unconcealed imperfections. It is alittle heavy, especially after setting with powder but the payoff is perfect for photography, video and long nights. One of the best attributes is that I never have to use a separate concealer when wearing it. I’m fair with pink undertones and Fresco is a perfect match. This foundation sets the perfect canvas for whatever creative artistry you have your heart set on. As for being a foundation for “older” people, not true. Anyone can use it with great results. Oh, I do have combination skin normal/oily in my T-zone. Not a problem with this product.
Becky M.
Dillsburg, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
There is a reason this foundation is loved by so many. The best part for me was that they took all the guess work out of picking a color. They were able to scan my face at the makeup counter and tell me my exact shade. There is definitely a strong makeup-y scent, which I dont love, but the smell doesn't linger on the skin.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?

Sephora