Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 8N1 Espresso - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7W1 Deep Spice - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7N1 Deep Amber - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7C1 Rich Mahogany - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W2 Nutmeg - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C0 Shell - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1N1  Ivory Nude - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W1 Bone - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W2 Sand - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C0 Cool Vanilla - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W0 Warm Vanilla - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C1 Pure Beige - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N1 Desert Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W1 Dawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N2 Buff - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W2 Rattan - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C1 Dusk - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1.5 Fawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W2 Cashew - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W1 Honey Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4N2 Spiced Sand - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W2 Toasty Toffee - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N1 Rich Ginger - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1 Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N2 Amber Honey - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N1 Mocha - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N2 Wheat - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C1 Cool Bone - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Shell Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Ivory Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W2 Rich Caramel -  Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W1 SandalWood - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C2 Pebble - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1 Tawny - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C3 Fresco - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C1 Rich Cocoa - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N2 Truffle - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5C1 Rich Chestnut - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4C3 Softan - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1.5 Cinnamon - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C2 Pecan - Cool/Rosy Undertone

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #2 in Liquid Foundation

24-hour staying power.

Flawless. Natural. Matte. Unifies uneven skintone, covers imperfections with buildable medium to full coverage.

Feels lightweight and so comfortable, you won’t believe it’s super long wear.

Oil-free.

Non-acnegenic: won't clog pores, which may help avert breakouts.

Waterproof. Transfer resistant.

Lasts in hot and humid weather.

Available in Cool, Neutral and Warm undertones.

Won’t look grey on deeper skintones.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Tribehenin; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Methicone; Laureth-7; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Cellulose Gum; Propylene Carbonate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)] <ILN39010>

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the ...11 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 162 Answers
  • Do you prefer matte or dewy foundation? LIKE for matte C...14 Answers
Liv D.
San Diego
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 4W1 Honey Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
I love this foundation so much when I first got it. It is truly a full coverage and this foundation WILL NOT BUDGE. I could work 16 hours in a restaurant and leave work with my face looking perfect. The only problem I had with this foundation was that they gave me a terrible acne. It took me six months to get my skin back in check. I washed my face three times every night and still it broke me out
P T.
Boston, MA
Review for: 1W1 Bone - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
Great foundation! I have dry skin and don’t need a lot of prep before using it. I normally just use a moisturizer and a wet beauty blender and this goes on perfectly. Stays put all day and does not crease or get greasy. The only issue is the bottle design I’m always scared I’m gonna spill it.
Danielle V.
Englewood, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2N1 Desert Beige - Neutral Undertone more...
I don’t like this foundation AT ALL. I got it in my Sephora play box and I was super excited in the beginning. I tried wearing it two different times and I hate how it sat on my face. I used primers that I love and always make my skin look awesome but I hated how it looked and how it built up because I didn’t like the coverage either. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
Annie L.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: 1C1 Cool Bone - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
A holy grail! Perfect for photos and long-wear. Very full coverage and matte so if you’re dry then probably stay away from this foundation. Works well with a beauty blender or brush. Doesn’t move or budge for hours! Little bit goes a long way so it’s definitely worth the price!
Januar P.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Purchased at: belk
Review for: 6W1 SandalWood - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
This is probably the best foundation I’ve used in my 28 short years of living. When using a beauty blender, the formula goes on so smoothly and very little product is needed to get good coverage. It lasts all day for me which is a big deal because I have oily skin. I rarely use a setting powder for this and my favorite part is that the foundation feels like it’s barely there! I’m a fan.
Cierra P.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: 1N2 Ecru - Neutral Undertone more...
This is overall one of my favorite foundations. It looks really good on my normal/combo skin and it covers imperfections very well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I wish it came with a pump. Estee Lauder sells a pump for the foundation separately but I'm not going to go out of my way to buy it. It looks flawless on my skin though and its my top 3 foundations.
Adriana M.
Lawrence , KS
Okay. This made my face look cakey and accentuated my pores. I like a natural look, I like looking hydrated, not even necessarily dewy. I have normal to dry skin.

This was awful on me. I applied with a damp beauty blender, I tried brushes. No matter what I did, no matter what high end primer I used, it looked terribly fake and DRY. And it showed me huge pores I never even knew I had. But since the shade was pretty good on me, and my hg foundation hunt has been so unsuccessful, I was determined to make it work (and not have to show my face at Ulta with yet ANOTHER return)

So I tried something I had heard about but had no faith in, oil.
I prepped my face with my usual sunscreen and Becca First light primer. Got my off brand beauty blender fully damp and ready. I put a nickel size amount of foundation on the back of my hand, and mixed in about a drop and a half of squalane oil (from The ordinary) and mixed it together.

I applied it, working in sections around my face, and IT LOOKS 10x BETTER. No giant moon crater pores, no cake face, just natural looking healthy skin finish.

You can also use rose hip oil, or jojoba oil, and you can really control the glow level this way. If you wanted like Rihanna level glow but don't want to be shimmery from a highlighter, this would do it.

TRY THIS TECHNIQUE. Changed my life, my search is over...until my next paycheck.

Cecy D.
Austin
Review for: 2W0 Warm Vanilla - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
Ive used many foundations and have been unsatisfied until I decided to invest a little more in my foundation for higher quality and better results and purchased Estee Lauder Double Wear and since then I have used this as my to go foundation. Im a mom of two and have never needed to retouch during the day or night or ever. This foundation is trustworthy and deserves all the rad it has.
Josie M.
Review for: 2C1 Pure Beige - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
Estée Lauder double wear foundation is definitely in my top 5 foundations of all time. It lasts forever and definitely creates a matte finish that does not break down during the day. Definitely lasts 12+ hours. I love this foundation but sometimes I need something that is not quite as full coverage. When I do want full coverage, this is one of my top picks. It’s a great foundation.
Kendra S.
Cumberland, RI
I will always keep going back to this foundation. It is a FULL coverage foundation and it lives up to it! My skin gets very red especially when I’m nervous or anxious and I must say, I wore this foundation during a job interview the other day and didn’t once had to worry about the redness showing! This is a non-comedogenic product so no clogging pores! Has a beautiful finish too.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?

Sephora