Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 8N1 Espresso - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7W1 Deep Spice - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7N1 Deep Amber - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7C1 Rich Mahogany - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W2 Nutmeg - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C0 Shell - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1N1  Ivory Nude - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W1 Bone - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W2 Sand - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C0 Cool Vanilla - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W0 Warm Vanilla - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C1 Pure Beige - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N1 Desert Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W1 Dawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N2 Buff - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W2 Rattan - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C1 Dusk - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1.5 Fawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W2 Cashew - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W1 Honey Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4N2 Spiced Sand - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W2 Toasty Toffee - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N1 Rich Ginger - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1 Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N2 Amber Honey - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N1 Mocha - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N2 Wheat - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C1 Cool Bone - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Shell Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Ivory Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W2 Rich Caramel -  Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W1 SandalWood - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C2 Pebble - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1 Tawny - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C3 Fresco - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C1 Rich Cocoa - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N2 Truffle - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5C1 Rich Chestnut - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4C3 Softan - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1.5 Cinnamon - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C2 Pecan - Cool/Rosy Undertone

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #2 in Liquid Foundation

24-hour staying power.

Flawless. Natural. Matte. Unifies uneven skintone, covers imperfections with buildable medium to full coverage.

Feels lightweight and so comfortable, you won’t believe it’s super long wear.

Oil-free.

Non-acnegenic: won't clog pores, which may help avert breakouts.

Waterproof. Transfer resistant.

Lasts in hot and humid weather.

Available in Cool, Neutral and Warm undertones.

Won’t look grey on deeper skintones.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Tribehenin; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Methicone; Laureth-7; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Cellulose Gum; Propylene Carbonate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)] <ILN39010>

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the ...11 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 162 Answers
  • Do you prefer matte or dewy foundation? LIKE for matte C...14 Answers
Kayla S.
W Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 1C1 Cool Bone - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
I had such a great experience so far with this product . It matches really well with my natural skin and it feels like I’m not wearing anything. Out of all the foundations I’ve loved and reviewed , I would say that this is my all time favorite . It applies really nicely and you don’t have to apply a ton to get the full coverage . It does dry really quickly so you need to apply quickly . Doesn’t expose my large pores and leaves a flawless look .
Elizabeth K.
Woodway
I would give 10 starts for this foundation if I could. It’s amazing. Point blank. It’s full coverage & buildable is you’re an extra full coverage kind of queen. It DOES NOT MOVE. I apply mine with a beauty sponge & I love how flawless & light weight it feels on my face. The first time I tried this foundation, someone applies it with a brush & it felt DISGUSTING on my face. It felt so heavy. So I’d recommend trying it with a beauty sponge.
Bree B.
Edwardsville
Purchased at: ULTA
Went to Ulta in search of a full coverage foundation that was also not drying. An Ulta worker had chosen a different foundation for me, but then an Estée Lauder rep insisted I try this and matched my skin. I do really like the full coverage and consistency of this foundation, but it is drying which I specifically said I didn’t want. It also oxidizes terribly on my skin even when I’m using a primer underneath and setting spray over it :(
Fiorella G.
Fontana
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 1N1 Ivory Nude - Neutral Undertone more...
After going through all kinds of foundations, I came across this beauty right here!! I was previously using the Clinique super balanced foundation and then I found this and It’s now my Go-To! Especially in the summer, it REALLY is 24hr stay. I tend to sweat or get oily with most foundations and with this one I stay Matte all day! It goes on so smooth and it’s long lasting. It is on the pricey side but definitely worth it in my opinion!
Stephanie V.
Perris
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 3W1 Tawny - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
This is my favorite foundation I’ve been using for 5 years and I haven’t changed it. I have combination skin and it’s a matte finish I don’t need to set it but if you’re on the oily side you might want to set it. It lasts a long time I don’t need to blot but then again I’m only oily on my t-zone works great for me and doesn’t break me out.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I heard so many rave reviews about this foundation, but could never bring myself to pull the trigger due to the high price tag. Here's the thing: I'm an oily girl, and I love a good full coverage, matte foundation. This sounded like it hit all my bases, so I took a deep breath and purchased my first bottle...and it was love at first application.

This foundation is no joke. The packaging is luxurious, though I DO wish it came with a pump. The foundation itself is a thicker formula, but it blends out over the skin beautifully with a damp beauty sponge. This is a medium-full coverage foundation, leaning more towards the full coverage side of that scale. The finish is matte, which I love, and this stuff truly does cover any discoloration or imperfections that I may be experiencing.

Double Wear truly does Stay-In-Place, all day long. I set it with powder and setting spray, and I don't have to worry about my makeup until I remove it at night, and like I said, I'm an oily girl...so color me impressed. This foundation is a definite splurge, but it remains my holy grail foundation. You can't beat the staying power and the coverage. Estee Lauder, bravo.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Best-best foundation hands down! I do not wear it everyday but, when I do wear this foundation it does not move!! I can go to the gym and my makeup looks fresh! It is very easy to apply with a damp beauty blender and blends perfectly! I went to the Estee Lauder counter and they did a color match on me to make sure I get the perfect color to match my skin! Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
Felicity A.
Review for: 1N2 Ecru - Neutral Undertone more...
With oily, acne prone/scarred skin, I need a foundation that will
provide medium to full coverage, not look too overdone (if you're having
the notorious cakey problem that can come with this product try a damp
brush), blendable application, control my oil, will not oxidize, resist
transferring, and match my gold undertone (4W1 is lovely). After many
months of trying to tick all my foundation requirement boxes, I thought
the search was over when I stumbled upon this gem. Allow me to take a
moment to say how GORGEOUS this foundation wears throughout my 10+ hour
days while only needing to blot once. Never have I ever been so excited
to pass a reflective surface and give a content sigh thinking, 'Ah, just
as I applied you..'

So why 4 stars and not 5?
While I adore this foundation, I cannot wear it.

I
break out once a month and once a month only, in small unimpressive
blemishes. But when I was hit with a barrage of cystic acne after a week
of using DW, on my off cycle, and with no changes in my stress levels,
diet, or skincare, I couldn't continue.

Missing all the wonderful
things the foundation provided a month or so later I tried again, only
to have more cystic acne, but this time in only 3 days of wear, again
off cycle and no lifestyle changes.

I believe that the foundation
itself is just too heavy for my skin to manage. The beauty blender, a
flat top brush, a round buffing brush, and my fingers didn't change the
fact that the product had weight to it, I just didn't think it would
pose an issue.

It's disappointing that I not only had to return
my DW, but I'm still on the hunt for that perfect base. I'm excited to
see what Double Wear Light has to offer, as I'll be testing it this week
in shade Intensity 3.5.

I encourage everyone to give the mother
of all foundations a try at least once. The coverage, shade range and
hours and hours of wear time can't be beat. It works for a lot of people
with different skin types, tones, moisture levels and sensitivities.
Unfortunately, I just wasn't one of them.
Kevali B.
Humble, TX
Review for: 2W2 Rattan - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
If you are going to have a long day and need a budge proof full coverage foundation, then this is it! It is a natural matte finish and EXTREMELY long lasting. It feels so lightweight on the skin and I definitely recommend this! This is my go to for long events.

The only downside is a little bit of flashback, but that can be helped by wearing a primer and powder that do not create a flashback.
Liv D.
San Diego
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 4W1 Honey Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
I love this foundation so much when I first got it. It is truly a full coverage and this foundation WILL NOT BUDGE. I could work 16 hours in a restaurant and leave work with my face looking perfect. The only problem I had with this foundation was that they gave me a terrible acne. It took me six months to get my skin back in check. I washed my face three times every night and still it broke me out
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?

Sephora