Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 8N1 Espresso - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7W1 Deep Spice - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7N1 Deep Amber - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7C1 Rich Mahogany - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W2 Nutmeg - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C0 Shell - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1N1  Ivory Nude - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W1 Bone - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W2 Sand - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C0 Cool Vanilla - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W0 Warm Vanilla - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C1 Pure Beige - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N1 Desert Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W1 Dawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N2 Buff - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W2 Rattan - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C1 Dusk - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1.5 Fawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W2 Cashew - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W1 Honey Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4N2 Spiced Sand - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W2 Toasty Toffee - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N1 Rich Ginger - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1 Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N2 Amber Honey - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N1 Mocha - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N2 Wheat - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C1 Cool Bone - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Shell Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Ivory Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W2 Rich Caramel -  Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W1 SandalWood - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C2 Pebble - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1 Tawny - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C3 Fresco - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C1 Rich Cocoa - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N2 Truffle - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5C1 Rich Chestnut - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4C3 Softan - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1.5 Cinnamon - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C2 Pecan - Cool/Rosy Undertone

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #2 in Liquid Foundation

24-hour staying power.

Flawless. Natural. Matte. Unifies uneven skintone, covers imperfections with buildable medium to full coverage.

Feels lightweight and so comfortable, you won’t believe it’s super long wear.

Oil-free.

Non-acnegenic: won't clog pores, which may help avert breakouts.

Waterproof. Transfer resistant.

Lasts in hot and humid weather.

Available in Cool, Neutral and Warm undertones.

Won’t look grey on deeper skintones.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Tribehenin; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Methicone; Laureth-7; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Cellulose Gum; Propylene Carbonate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)] <ILN39010>

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the ...11 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 162 Answers
  • Do you prefer matte or dewy foundation? LIKE for matte C...14 Answers
Amber D.
Moyock, NC
This is my goto daily foundation. I love a full coverage day and this gives the smoothest base, especially when paired with the Estee primer. I don't find this formula to wear heavy at all, even though it is a thicker consistency. I prefer to blend it out with a flat top brush and then lightly smooth over with a damp beauty sponge - the morphe contour one is perfect with its flat sides. I do recommend not going heavy on the setting powder- that definitely makes it feel like I'm wearing fountain. 10/10 would recommend for any skin type. I'm combo/dry with texture and visible pores on my cheeks and this is one of the very few that doesn't accentuate that!
Bonnie k.
tupelo Mississippi
I absolutely love this foundation. It covers everything i need it to cover and it lasts super long!!. I sweat a lot at work so it's important to me to have long lasting foundation that didn't move or crack. I eventually have to touch up after about 8 hours but still, that's normal for a sweater with oily skin. It does help contain the oils for quite a while as well so that's great. The only 2 things i notice is it's super drying so i do a little at a time instead of blotting it all over then blending. I also didn't match the color recommended so I'm really pale now but i use a darker powder. You live and learn right? Overall great make-up
Hailey H.
Saukville, WI
Review for: 1C1 Cool Bone - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
Before this I was using a drugstore liquid foundation that would occasionally rub off (maybe because of my oily skin?) especially in warmer weather. I’d use setting spray and even tried setting powder but nothing worked. A lady at Ulta recommended this foundation to me after I went there with a list of things I was looking for in a foundation. She was even able to match me with a shade that closely matches my skin tone and doesn’t make me look a bit too tan like the previous one I used. This product stays on through many situations and while I still continue to use a setting spray, I never have to worry about my foundation coming off!
Gayatri B.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Other more...
I wear 4N3 Maple sugar. I currently pay $42 for this product and while it's expensive. It's worth the bucks spent on it.

This foundation is great for people with oily skin. It applys wet and drys matte. This is also the first foundation that I found to match my skin tone perfectly. Many foundations don't make a lot of shades for us "Coloured".

This foundation gives great coverage with just little product. However it's a bit hard to blend once the product is dry, but I recommend to everyone. Else those who suffer from acne scars. This does help with lighting the scars pigmentation (at least I found so)

Also a plus! It gives you a more natural look 🤩
Emily N.
Review for: 2C0 Cool Vanilla - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
I have been on the hunt for my "forever" foundation. I have tried everything from drugstores to Mary Kay. After some more research, i have landed on Estee Lauder's, Double Wear Stay-In-Place foundation. I have very oily skin and often have a blemish or two. This combats my oily skin, covers blemishes with the ability to stay in place all day even if i need to blot my face due to the oil. A little goes a long way. I used a small color sample for almost two weeks and it still has product left in the bottle. It is medium coverage and does not feel heavy on my skin.
Dana S.
I'm in the cult!

There is a reason that Estee Lauder double wear foundation is a cult favorite, because this product does exactly what it says it will.  No marketing tricks here, just a great product!  To start, if you cannot find a color match with all the selections available you are just to picky, or you are picking the wrong foundation shade.  I find with some foundations, choose the color below and color above your desired foundation, mix them together equal parts and boom, there you have it, your color.  I was color matched by a excellent Estee Lauder makeup artist at a mall kiosk.  She glanced at the skin under my chin, poured me two samples (because I already had foundation on) and told me to try both.  Both samples were enough to wear a couple times to discover if this foundation was right for me or not.  I settled on the lighter of the two shades because I did find (like almost all foundations) it did oxidize and by the end of the day you are a shade darker.
The packaging was simple and sleek. The smell was not bothersome to me at all.  The foundation itself I find to be of medium consistency.  Not to liquid not to thick.  Shake that bottle up really well or you will end up with an inconsistent formula.  If you do not already know, this is a FULL coverage foundation.  No if and or butts, this stuff will cover up the darkest of circles, scars ect.  I usually pour out a quarter size or just a little bit more size of foundation for my whole face.  What I do like about the packaging is you can put product back into the bottle if you over estimate the amount you need.  While a pump applicator is clean and easier, I prefer not to waste of drop of this precious stuff.  Many a time I have over poured, or decided I wanted a lighter coverage and put some back.  I spread the foundation on my face, and down my chin and a little bit of my neck with a mask brush. I usually spread it on my entire face because it does not dry  up quickly.  I then use a damp beauty sponge and stipple the foundation into my face.  I do not use a primer because quite frankly I have not found one that either doesn't break me out, or doesn't control oil ect as it say it will.   If anyone has any recommendations on a primer that actually does what it says it will, without breaking you out, for someone with combination skin, please let me know. I am desperate to find a primer for I have large pores and I really want to fill them in and have a smooth matte look.
I love how this stuff dries into a flawless matte finish.   No glow here, just a blank canvas to work with for sculpting with bronzer, highlight and blush.  I use this on my eyelids as well for a great eye lid primer before I do my eye shadow.
The staying power of this stuff is AMAZING, they don't call it double wear for nothing.  Yes I still have oil break through depending on my diet. A simple blot of a tissue and poof, back to original application look. This stuff has got me through some LONG days and even at the end of the day I had to use a balm to remove it.
I have repurchased this product at least a dozen times.  No matter how many other foundations I try I always come back to this one.  It was my first high end foundation purchase, while not my last, still my favorite. They say a dupe for this is the Revlon color stay foundation, I have tried it, not even close, but will do in a pinch.  I find the Revlon has me oily within hours. I would consider using the BB creamof ELDW for a lighter look during summer time.  I may just do that right after I write this review....Ulta here is another paycheck of mine ;)
To summarize:  full coverage, matte finish, staying power awesome, price on the high end but well worth it.
Once you try it, you'll be hooked....
Asia C.
Review for: 2N1 Desert Beige - Neutral Undertone more...
I have been wanting a full coverage foundation. One of the YouTubers I watch can not like without this one. She will scrape the bottle clean. So I thought I must try. I go to Sephora and my Sephora doesn’t carry it. Since I was in there I bought a different brand. Big mistake it was all bad all around, so I returned it. I came home and ordered it online since I have that free 2 day shipping anyways. I was excited to get this in the mail. At this time I had my sample of Tarte’s timeless primer, so I decided to try it out. MY MAKEUP CAME OUT GREAT! I had a great makeup day
Avery G.
Pineville
Review for: 1N1 Ivory Nude - Neutral Undertone more...
Best. Foundation. I’ve. Ever. Used. Y’all, I’m obsessed. This stuff is not too matte and not too luminous, all while having great coverage. I would consider this a full coverage foundation, however, unlike many other full coverage foundations that are heavy, matte, drying, or even a bit crusty, this one feels light and breathable on the skin and comfortable to wear all day...and I do mean all day because this “double wear stay-in-place” foundation really does stay in place until I take it off at night!! This foundation exceeded my expectations. Go try it now!!
Noelle B.
Orange
Review for: 3W1 Tawny - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
I started using this foundation roughly a month ago and I’m obsessed. It’s actually quite lightweight but is full coverage. Doesn’t have a pump which stinks but also isn’t going to stop me from buying the product. Literally doesn’t move/ transfer at all, I’ve accidentally fallen asleep while wearing it and it didn’t get on my pillow at all and actually still looked great when I woke up.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I’ve always heard great things about this foundation and have wanted to try it for a while. I just can’t believe I waited so long!
This foundation is amazing!! This provides the most beautiful natural looking finish while still providing excellent coverage without ever looking cakey. This foundation feels so lightweight I don’t even know that I’m wearing foundation. I applied with my MAKE UP FOR EVER 108 Large Foundation Brush and it applied so easily and did not leave any streaks what so ever.
It is medium to full coverage and it is easily buildable to create a more full coverage look. It is definitely a more matte/natural finish so I would recommend more for oily/combination skin or if you have dry skin just make sure to use a good moisturizer before applying.
This covers imperfections effortlessly, helps minimize the appearance of pores and does not settle into fine lines. This foundation is extremely long lasting. It does not oxidize and looks as it it was just applied hours and hours later. It also does not separate or transfer onto clothing etc.
The only thing that I do wish is that this came with a dispenser as I find it would be a lot easier to apply. I know that they do sell them for $10 but I think it should be included.
Overall this is now my all time favorite foundation. It is totally worth the $42. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?

Sephora