Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 8N1 Espresso - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7W1 Deep Spice - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7N1 Deep Amber - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7C1 Rich Mahogany - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W2 Nutmeg - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C0 Shell - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1N1  Ivory Nude - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W1 Bone - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W2 Sand - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C0 Cool Vanilla - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W0 Warm Vanilla - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C1 Pure Beige - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N1 Desert Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W1 Dawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N2 Buff - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W2 Rattan - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C1 Dusk - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1.5 Fawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W2 Cashew - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W1 Honey Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4N2 Spiced Sand - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W2 Toasty Toffee - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N1 Rich Ginger - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1 Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N2 Amber Honey - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N1 Mocha - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N2 Wheat - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C1 Cool Bone - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Shell Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Ivory Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W2 Rich Caramel -  Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W1 SandalWood - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C2 Pebble - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1 Tawny - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C3 Fresco - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C1 Rich Cocoa - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N2 Truffle - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5C1 Rich Chestnut - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4C3 Softan - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1.5 Cinnamon - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C2 Pecan - Cool/Rosy Undertone

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #2 in Liquid Foundation

24-hour staying power.

Flawless. Natural. Matte. Unifies uneven skintone, covers imperfections with buildable medium to full coverage.

Feels lightweight and so comfortable, you won’t believe it’s super long wear.

Oil-free.

Non-acnegenic: won't clog pores, which may help avert breakouts.

Waterproof. Transfer resistant.

Lasts in hot and humid weather.

Available in Cool, Neutral and Warm undertones.

Won’t look grey on deeper skintones.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Tribehenin; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Methicone; Laureth-7; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Cellulose Gum; Propylene Carbonate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)] <ILN39010>

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the ...11 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 162 Answers
  • Do you prefer matte or dewy foundation? LIKE for matte C...14 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup

Start your review of Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jasmine S.
Las Vegas
Review for: 3N1 Ivory Beige - Neutral Undertone more...
I changed mac foundation to Estee Lauder Double Ware. I can say im happy i did i totally loved it. Doesn’t fill or look cacky it blends very well and has good coverage. And plus it is one of the #1 foundation in world wide. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
Kaitlin M.
Chesapeake, VA
Love this stuff! You can get samples from a department store like Macy's or Dillards if you want to try it out before buying! The formula is pretty lightweight and you can build the coverage to medium to full. I would compare it to the NARS natural radiant foundation, but I think Estee Lauder last a tad bit longer! Awesome shade selection as well!
Tay B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 4N2 Spiced Sand - Neutral Undertone more...
This foundation is great! It stays in place, doesn’t sit in my fine lines and pores, it’s full coverage, AND didn’t feel heavy on the skin. I do believe this foundation would be great for both dry and oily skin! My only con is that there is a slight Greyish undertone, and I think that may have to do with the SPF. Other than that I love this foundation!
Meredith B.
Stratham, NH
Review for: 1N2 Ecru - Neutral Undertone more...
Estée Lauder double wear foundation is truly my holy grail product! I have normal to combo skin (runs either oily on the nose, or dry on the chin depending on which season it is), and redness (potential rosacea) on the cheeks. I wear shade 1N2.

Packaging: I think the packaging is quite lovely. The frosted bottle is pretty solid and looks nice. My biggest complaint would be I wish it came with a pump. But otherwise it’s great. When you get to the end of the bottle, I normally leave it upside down leaning into a catching jar so I can get what bits are left, and sometimes use a makeup spatula to scrape the rest out.

Application: I have found applying with a damp beauty sponge works best for me. I have tried a dense flat Kabuki but I haven’t found the coverage is improved, meanwhile getting a consistent finish is more challenging.

I have a few essential products I use this with in order to get long lasting and smooth wear. First, I prime all over with BECCA First Light Priming Filter Face Primer and L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets™ Professional Magic Perfecting Base dotted anywhere my face my crease (along my smile lines, into my pores on either side of my nose, a bit under the eyes, and in the center of my eyebrows where I get a vertical crease). Then, I pour about a nickel or quarter sized amount of double wear onto a small craft painting pallet and mix in 3 drops of tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ radiance drops. This adds a bit of glow with the fine shimmer pigment, but doesn’t compromise the foundation’s ability to dry down and stay put. Finally, I lightly dust Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in translucent to set my chin and nose, where I am most likely to bump my makeup.

If I’m going for extra glow and radiance, I melt everything together with M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prime Fix+ (Shimmer) prior to setting with Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray.

I will note that I haven’t experienced any products I can remember that don’t blend well into this foundation, except nyx wonder stick.

Finish: on its own this is definitely matte and medium to full coverage. With the combo above, it looks more like a natural/glowy finish, but definitely lot a wet type of dewy. If I am going to layer it, I prefer to lightly layer just over the cheeks as I don’t need the extra coverage on my forehead or chin, generally.

Staying Power: I’ve never had my foundation dry out throughout the day with my combo listed above, and experience minimal creasing throughout the day. Most of my work days are about 12 hours out of the house and I still well covered and even. I haven’t ever experienced noticeable transfer on clothes, though I’m most likely to experience rubbing off on my nose or the bottom of my chin where I touch most. This is pretty uniform across all foundations I wear, but DW probably comes off the least. This foundation doesn’t break down on me at all compared to many others I’ve tried (drug store or high end)
Lily a.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 3W2 Cashew - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
The foundation is solid, but a bit thick. I wish there was a pump instead of just a glass container you have to wait until the thick glob goes on the application. The packaging lacks, but not the coverage! It’s a beautiful foundation! The is for sure a heavy foundation and would advise people to use this for special events where photos will be taken.
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
This is my absolute holy grail, must have staple, always in my collection Foundation. And here I’ll tell why. This foundation is a stay put, goes no where for your entire work day and more. It does not crease, move, break down or shift. But with good prepped skin it can look very natural. It has full coverage power like full, but you can thin it out with your dampened beauty sponge and some Mac fix plus. Play with shades till you find the best one, they have a ton so color selection is great. Bad thing, it does not have a pump but you can get one I guess that’s fair. I’m telling you you will love this foundation I’ve tried so many, this is by far my favorite. Costly but worth it. Go get it!
Tori B.
Starkville, MS
I got a sample of this the other day, and let me just say, I am OBSESSED. I have very pink undertones, and this foundation covered all my redness without creasing, feeling cakey, or needing a ton of product. This is also the first foundation that actually has a shade that matches my pale skin with my undertones, and I cannot wait to purchase this in the full size!!
Erica C.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 1N1 Ivory Nude - Neutral Undertone more...
This has been my holy grail foundation for over 8 years. While I’ve tried other foundations in the past, I haven’t had one beat out the coverage, longevity, weightlessness and finish that double wear continuously provides. I’m always on the prowl to try new foundations, but double wear has remained my tried and true and one that I always go back to!
Madi D.
Aston
Review for: 2W1 Dawn - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
I finally took the plunge and decided to purchase this expensive foundation and I definitely do not regret it! The coverage is one of the highest I have ever seen and I highly recommend this for all skin types and skin tones.
Renata U.
lynwood
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 1W2 Sand - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
I love love loveee this foundation! Like it says it in the name, it stays in place for over 12 hours. I’ve actually wore it for almost 24 hours and it doesn’t crease or anything. Although it might sometimes feel a little heavy. I also really like the coverage it has, I have a lot of redness in my skin and with a small amount it covers it all up.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?

Sephora