Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 8N1 Espresso - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7W1 Deep Spice - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7N1 Deep Amber - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 7C1 Rich Mahogany - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W2 Nutmeg - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C0 Shell - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1N1  Ivory Nude - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W1 Bone - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1W2 Sand - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C0 Cool Vanilla - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W0 Warm Vanilla - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C1 Pure Beige - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N1 Desert Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W1 Dawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2N2 Buff - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2W2 Rattan - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C1 Dusk - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1.5 Fawn - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W2 Cashew - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W1 Honey Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4N2 Spiced Sand - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4W2 Toasty Toffee - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N1 Rich Ginger - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1 Bronze - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5N2 Amber Honey - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N1 Mocha - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N2 Wheat - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 1C1 Cool Bone - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Shell Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3N1 Ivory Beige - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W2 Rich Caramel -  Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6W1 SandalWood - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3C2 Pebble - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 3W1 Tawny - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 2C3 Fresco - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C1 Rich Cocoa - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6N2 Truffle - Neutral Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5C1 Rich Chestnut - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 4C3 Softan - Cool/Rosy Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 5W1.5 Cinnamon - Warm/Golden Undertone
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup 6C2 Pecan - Cool/Rosy Undertone

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #2 in Liquid Foundation

24-hour staying power.

Flawless. Natural. Matte. Unifies uneven skintone, covers imperfections with buildable medium to full coverage.

Feels lightweight and so comfortable, you won’t believe it’s super long wear.

Oil-free.

Non-acnegenic: won't clog pores, which may help avert breakouts.

Waterproof. Transfer resistant.

Lasts in hot and humid weather.

Available in Cool, Neutral and Warm undertones.

Won’t look grey on deeper skintones.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Tribehenin; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Methicone; Laureth-7; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Cellulose Gum; Propylene Carbonate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)] <ILN39010>

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the ...11 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 162 Answers
  • Do you prefer matte or dewy foundation? LIKE for matte C...14 Answers
Selena J.
Salinas
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2N1 Desert Beige - Neutral Undertone more...
I have been wanting a full coverage foundation. One of the YouTubers I watch can not like without this one. She will scrape the bottle clean. So I thought I must try. I go to Sephora and my Sephora doesn’t carry it. Since I was in there I bought a different brand. Big mistake it was all bad all around, so I returned it. I came home and ordered it online since I have that free 2 day shipping anyways. I was excited to get this in the mail. At this time I had my sample of Tarte’s timeless primer, so I decided to try it out. MY MAKEUP CAME OUT GREAT! I had a great makeup day. This foundation is full coverage. It doesn’t transfer on any of my clothes or my boyfriends. Which is a huge plus. My face came out so smooth. The only downside of this foundation is that it doesn’t come with a pump. I mean you can buy one for $10 but I would think for the price you pay it should come with it. This is on the pricey side but it’s so worth it. If your looking for a full coverage foundation this is it! You get a natural matte finish. And you do not look cakey one bit. So glad I made the purchase.
Chris T.
Review for: 2W2 Rattan - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
This was my holy grail foundation for over 20 years.  Tried and true and never even thought to try anything else.  Go to the EL container in the mall and asked to be color matched using the EL foundation machine.  This machine is excellent in getting the right color.  There are alot of color ranges.

This is a medium coverage that is buildable to full coverage.  When I was younger, I applied this with my fingers.  But as I have gotten older, I prefer to use a wet sponge.  Sometimes I will stipple this foundation with a brush and then smooth it out with a wet sponge.  The foundation will look streaky with a brush.

This foundation stays tacky on me and since I am more on the oily side, must set this foundation to get it to say all day.  Once set, will stay in place all day.

When I turned 40, my skin changed and this settled into my pores on my cheeks.  I then went on a hunt to find another foundation.  After 2 years of trying all kinds of brands from drugstore to highend, I am back to Estee Lauder double wear.  This foundation is no fuss and you can go the entire day without touching up.

I wanted more coverage, so I do blend this with the maximum coverage version to cover my hyper pigmentation.

For the pores, I have a routine to get this foundation to work:

EL Pore toner
EL Idealist pore minimizer skin refiner
EL Revitalizing Supreme moisturizer
EL Primer
EL DW foudnation
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores pressed powder

It is alot of products, but this is how I minimize my pores.  I am happy and can call this my holy grail foundation once again.  But I am still on the hunt for a better foundation...

Joanna L.
Paterson , NJ
Review for: 1N2 Ecru - Neutral Undertone more...
The Best Foundation in the World
This is the best foundation for incredible longevity, excellent coverage, and a beautiful finish. It makes my skin look flawless and beautiful. I don't use concealer, but with this foundation I definitely don't need it. This is my idea of "full-coverage". Double Wear is the only foundation that doesn't look like a thick, cakey layer of makeup. I have slightly oily skin, and this controls the oil more than any foundation I've ever tried; including those formulated for oil-control. This does not oxidize, and the shade I have now does not wind up being glaringly orangey or yellow. Even my daily sunscreen is no match for this foundation. Double-wear takes away the nasty sunscreen texture and shine. It sets fairly quickly, but you have time to work with it. The only negative about this foundation is that it takes more effort to remove than regular foundation, for obvious reasons, but it comes off easily with cleansing oils and/or makeup remover. My regular facials cleansers do not remove this on their own. I don't mind working a little to remove it, because I feel like it's protected my skin all day long, and I don't even need to powder my face! I've been setting this with a setting spray, and even refreshing it occasionally with facial spray and it stays looking perfect till I remove it. I love this foundation.
Kari D.
Review for: 1N2 Ecru - Neutral Undertone more...
This is my go to foundation. It’s got great medium, but buildable, coverage. It applies best with a BB, but a buffer brush also works ok, but the BB seems to cover better. It has a more natural to matte finish, but I usually set it with a light brushing if translucent powder. It literally lasts ALL DAY without touch ups which is a huge plus. The color match was perfect for me. I usually wear NC 20 in MAC but it tends to be a hair too yellow for my neutral skin tone. The 1N2 Ecru was a perfect match and they have so many shades that almost everyone should be able to find one to suit their skin tone. Love this foundation. The only complaint is $43 is a little steep as 1oz doesn’t last too long. And I also think they should give you the pump instead of having to buy for an additional $10.
Lexi M.
Berea, KY
Purchased at: belk
The. Best. Foundation. Hands down! I love this 24 hour formula. It’s the only TRUE 24 hour formula I’ve ever tried. If you’re oily, normal/ combo this foundation is for you! It even works for people with dry skin as long as you’re using a good primer + moisturizer!
Luana A.
Pompano Beach, FL
MY HG! Perfect for my oily and textured skin. I have huge pores, red spots around my nose, cheeks, chin and forehead and build up oil like crazy... I put this on around 8 am and take it off around 10pm - the oil control is amazing. I have tried other foundations but I always come back to this one. I use it with Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer..
It hides most of my skin's imperfections.
EDIT: i put up another pic so you can see my face BEFORE foundation...so you can see how this foundation works! Lol (plus my tarte shapetape concealer under my bags)
Kylie N.
Hartford
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 2W0 Warm Vanilla - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
I’ve always been one to purchase drugstore foundations and make the best out of them, although after hearing so many bloggers swear by this luxury brand I had to give it a try. The EL representatives at my local mall color matched me and even provided me with samples of the TWO most likely shades to complement my skin tone the best. I only had to wear each shade once to decide to splurge on this foundation. On my 13 hour days on campus for college classes this foundation does not melt, transfer to my clothes, streak, or cake. This foundation is TRULY matte and does not let any oil seep through. Additionally, I don’t get any oily residue on the bridge of my glasses from foundation as I have experienced with every other liquid foundation I’ve used. This is a breakthrough in makeup and skincare and is worth every penny and more.
laura a.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: 2C3 Fresco - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
I got shade matched for this at Sephora and the woman definitely matched me WAY too cool toned so I look grey whenever I put this on. All that aside she’s full coverage and long wearing to boot. Because this doesn’t have a pump and is a pain to apply when I’m not parked at my vanity at home, I just don’t gravitate towards this and there are so many other great foundation options, I never bothered to get my correct shade. I’m not overwhelmed by this or underwhelmed. I’m just like...okay with her. Sometimes I’ll mix this in with my warmer foundations to neutralize but that doesn’t justify continuing to buy this I don’t think.
Mariel V.
Baltimore
Review for: 3C1 Dusk - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
I can't say enough about this foundation. It literally does it all - covers my acne / acne scars, evens my complexion, doesn't sink into pours, and never cakes up. I am on the lighter side of skin complexions and wear the shade dusk in double wear. It helps provide full coverage while adding a bit of color to my face and neck. I typically use a pore-refining primer before my foundation and set it with a loose powder. I typically put my make-up on by 6:30am and don't remove it until around 7:30 / 8:00pm. Not ONCE will this make up budge - and on top of long hours, I'm wrangling a room full of pre-k through 5th grade students the majority of the day. I've been using this product 6 days a week for the last 3 years and won't ever look back. I can't wait to try their new concealer - well done, Estee Lauder!
Tess K.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: 2N2 Buff - Neutral Undertone more...
Oh Double Wear, how I love thee 💕. Every time I stray away I always come groveling back to you! Seriously guys this has been my go to foundation for a long time now! I tend to try other foundations out but always, always come back to my faithful Double Wear! It truly stays on all day, does not make me look like I’m wearing a mask, my skin does not feel like it’s being suffocated by a mask and I don’t need a chisel to remove it at night. It’s buildable, I usually put on a light application for my everyday wear and my skin looks flawless!! For special occasions or a night out I build up, depending on how my skin looks that day (you know how it is when it’s that lovely time of the month) I would give this product 10 stars if I could, and you have no idea how many people I’ve gotten to switch to this foundation!
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
gabriela b.
Moreno valley , CA
how good is the coverage
Mel A.
Apache Junction, AZ
Is it a good coverage?
Maria G.
Oceanside, Ca
What's a good primer and setting powder to use with this foundation?

Sephora