Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA

What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the estee lauder counter?

Analyssa B.
Analyssa B.
Orlando, Florida
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I am a 4N1 Shell Beige in the Summer and 3N2 Wheat in the Winter. I actually shade matched myself by using the Sephora Color IQ from my Fenty Foundation Match of 280-300 (fluctuates year round between those 3 shades.)
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I was color matched in Sephora for the shade 1N1. I don't believe this was a very accurate color match and feel that the color is still too dark for my skin tone. I wish they would come out with a lighter shade as I love the product but I still use this foundation by mixing it in with others just to lighten it.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Jackson, MI
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I am Cool Bone 1C1. I matched myself, but later compared to other colors at the EL counter at Von Maur.
Janell G.
Janell G.
Spring
11 months, 4 weeks ago
I am an NC40-42 in Mac foundations depending on my tan. I use Cashew in this foundation and Honey Bronze when I'm tanner.
Faith👑 H.
Faith👑 H.
1 year, 2 months ago
I wear shade 2N1 Desert Beige, and yes, I was matched at an Estee Lauder counter at Dillard's!
Hafssa l.
I was matched to tawny at their Estee lauder counter at Dillards 😍
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
1 year, 11 months ago
I'm in shade 2C0 (Cool Vanilla). I was matched at the Estée Lauder counter in Dillard's. The first time the lady put me in a shade that was too dark. I went back again and had a different lady match me and it was a much better match.
Deidra D.
Deidra D.
Ottawa
1 year, 11 months ago
I got matched at Sephora and twice at the counter. The Sephora and second counter were correct with 1N1. The first time I went to the counter the woman did not even test on my skin just grabbed a bottle and said that 1N2 would match. Turned out it was too dark. Make sure they match against your skin.