Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL

Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?

fiSsa! f.
fiSsa! f.
shelby township
2 months, 1 week ago
this product is for sure expensive but its worth it i like using it and will buy it again and there is alot of variety in shades from fair to dark skin tones.
Agne B.
Agne B.
W91 CT96
11 months ago
This product dose cost a lot but it is totally worth it
Nazma K.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Bloomington, MN
1 year, 4 months ago
Totally worth the price. I have repurchased it many times. My favorite is wearing it for a night out! I have a fair skin tone and it matches my skin well. If you go into one of their beauty counters they will match you and they can provide you with a sample!
Annazette R.
Annazette R.
New Bern, NC
1 year, 4 months ago
It comes in really fair to very dark. 38 foundation colors. They will match you at the counter.
Margareth D.
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes it does. I am pretty pasty. Normally an ivory or classic ivory and works perfect for me
Makenzie R.
Makenzie R.
Collinwood, Tn
1 year, 11 months ago
It's definitely worth the splurge in my opinion. The Estée Lauder counter at my local Belk had a little device that matched my color and it is absolutely perfect for my pasty skin.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
2 years ago
I'm as pale as it gets and this is the only foundation that I found that actually has my perfect match. It's really great because they don't only match your color but your undertone. Definitely worth the money I'm in love! I'm a broke college student but this is one of the things I splurge on because it is worth it!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Tucson , AZ
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes! I have it in ivory nude and it's the perfect shade. And honestly one bottle lasts me like 6 months. Definitely worth it!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
2 years, 2 months ago
yes worth the price and last long time. love it. i been using for three year now.