Brittany H.
Southington, OH

Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?

Meg B.
Meg B.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
100% It definitely builds to a full coverage. I love it!
Rainey L.
Rainey L.
Los Angeles, California
3 months, 4 weeks ago
This is DEFINITLEY worth the money and it covers the whole face very nicely. I can't see anything that was on my face after I put it on.
Ranya A.
Ranya A.
Windsor
7 months, 1 week ago
Yes, this is worth money and it is full coverage . I love it.
_(iqra)_ S.
_(iqra)_ S.
7 months, 1 week ago
yes its totally worth it and gives me a dewy glow and a good amount of coverage
Allison G.
Allison G.
Rochester, NY
7 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes, this is the real deal. I love it because it's medium to full coverage and you can easily build it up to your liking. I use my beauty blender and I'm in shade: 2W2 Rattan. Sometimes I mix it with 3W1 Tawny in the summer. I definitely can get a full day's wear out of this one.
Rola a.
Rola a.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
yeah it 's worthhh it
Aruba T.
Aruba T.
London
9 months, 2 weeks ago
It is worth every single penny. I've tried many high-end and drugstore foundations and this is by far the best. I have extremely bad pigmentation, and it covers it all up. WORTH. EVERY. PENNY.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Remsen, IA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes it is worth every penny! It is super full coverage. But I would suggest starting with a small amount and building it up!
Enya M.
Enya M.
10 months ago
It is absolutely worth the money and the coverage I would say is medium to full
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I feel like this foundation is definitely worth the money, you really can get away with using a tiny amount to cover your whole face as it is very full coverage and you can sheer it out with a damp beauty blender (or any damp sponge). The coverage is very full coverage so you really need to make sure you have a light hand otherwise it can become cakey very quickly.. If you have dry skin you may want to pass on this one as it can accentuate the dry patches since it is a matte formula. If you have oily or combo skin though I think this foundation would be fantastic if your looking for a foundation to really stay all day. Also if your unsure on the formula, you could always ask for a tester at somewhere like Sephora or the Estee Lauder counter and you can try it on your skin a few times before you buy it!