Tess K.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: 2N2 Buff - Neutral Undertone more...
Oh Double Wear, how I love thee 💕. Every time I stray away I always come groveling back to you! Seriously guys this has been my go to foundation for a long time now! I tend to try other foundations out but always, always come back to my faithful Double Wear! It truly stays on all day, does not make me look like I’m wearing a mask, my skin does not feel like it’s being suffocated by a mask and I don’t need a chisel to remove it at night. It’s buildable, I usually put on a light application for my everyday wear and my skin looks flawless!! For special occasions or a night out I build up, depending on how my skin looks that day (you know how it is when it’s that lovely time of the month) I would give this product 10 stars if I could, and you have no idea how many people I’ve gotten to switch to this foundation!