Kylie N.
Hartford
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 2W0 Warm Vanilla - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
I’ve always been one to purchase drugstore foundations and make the best out of them, although after hearing so many bloggers swear by this luxury brand I had to give it a try. The EL representatives at my local mall color matched me and even provided me with samples of the TWO most likely shades to complement my skin tone the best. I only had to wear each shade once to decide to splurge on this foundation. On my 13 hour days on campus for college classes this foundation does not melt, transfer to my clothes, streak, or cake. This foundation is TRULY matte and does not let any oil seep through. Additionally, I don’t get any oily residue on the bridge of my glasses from foundation as I have experienced with every other liquid foundation I’ve used. This is a breakthrough in makeup and skincare and is worth every penny and more.