Chris T.
Review for: 2W2 Rattan - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
This was my holy grail foundation for over 20 years.  Tried and true and never even thought to try anything else.  Go to the EL container in the mall and asked to be color matched using the EL foundation machine.  This machine is excellent in getting the right color.  There are alot of color ranges.

This is a medium coverage that is buildable to full coverage.  When I was younger, I applied this with my fingers.  But as I have gotten older, I prefer to use a wet sponge.  Sometimes I will stipple this foundation with a brush and then smooth it out with a wet sponge.  The foundation will look streaky with a brush.

This foundation stays tacky on me and since I am more on the oily side, must set this foundation to get it to say all day.  Once set, will stay in place all day.

When I turned 40, my skin changed and this settled into my pores on my cheeks.  I then went on a hunt to find another foundation.  After 2 years of trying all kinds of brands from drugstore to highend, I am back to Estee Lauder double wear.  This foundation is no fuss and you can go the entire day without touching up.

I wanted more coverage, so I do blend this with the maximum coverage version to cover my hyper pigmentation.

For the pores, I have a routine to get this foundation to work:

EL Pore toner
EL Idealist pore minimizer skin refiner
EL Revitalizing Supreme moisturizer
EL Primer
EL DW foudnation
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores pressed powder

It is alot of products, but this is how I minimize my pores.  I am happy and can call this my holy grail foundation once again.  But I am still on the hunt for a better foundation...