Gayatri B.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Other more...
I wear 4N3 Maple sugar. I currently pay $42 for this product and while it's expensive. It's worth the bucks spent on it.

This foundation is great for people with oily skin. It applys wet and drys matte. This is also the first foundation that I found to match my skin tone perfectly. Many foundations don't make a lot of shades for us "Coloured".

This foundation gives great coverage with just little product. However it's a bit hard to blend once the product is dry, but I recommend to everyone. Else those who suffer from acne scars. This does help with lighting the scars pigmentation (at least I found so)

Also a plus! It gives you a more natural look 🤩