Emma G.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 2C3 Fresco - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
You know those days where your skin just isn’t working for you and all you really need is a hug from your foundation? This is my go-to on those days. This foundation will not only cover-up anything, it will also last through the battlefield of even the most aggressive night out. Not to mention it doesn’t upset my super sensitive skin.

I use a damp beauty blender for application (yeah I had to specify damp bc I was that girl using it dry and wondering what the heck the hype was about). Also, I highly recommend going into a Estée Lauder counter to get color matched.

#Alissa’sChoice