Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 2W2 Rattan - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
I've been looking for a long wearing and high quality foundation that will work for my oily skin. I decided to check this foundation out because I've heard so many great things about it. First, the  color range for this foundation is amazing! I love that it is matte, natural, easily blends into my skin. It's buildable from medium to full coverage. It's very light weight and comfortable on my face. I use it with a sponge instead of a brush to make it look flawless on my face. It does cling on to dry patches so beware of that. Overall, this is a beautiful foundation that works for my skin type. I think it works well for events and parties, but for an everyday foundation, I rather go for my all time favorite drugstore foundation.