Helen K.
Antioch , TN
Review for: 1W1 Bone - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
I had this sitting in my cupboard ignoring it for ages then was hearing some great things about it and realised that I had been putting it on all wrong - as in too much. It looked and felt cakey until I halved the amount I was using and then it was fabulous. It does exactly what it says on the bottle - it stays in place even in brutal humidity. It covers redness really well, seems to go on better without primer and no setting powder required either. Its just great on its own. Only downside is the shades aren’t that good. I’m in the shade bone and it still looks a bit ashy on me. But if I went any darker it would be too dark. It’s odd because it says warm/golden undertone and I am VERY golden but it still doesn’t look right.