Zoee R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I do like this foundation. I do not love this foundation. Reasons for me not loving this foundation include the consistency of the product I do not prefer for foundation to be so runny as I have found this one to be, I also feel that since the formulation is so runny they should have instead a screw top lid that once taken off the hole of the bottle has no way to minimize over pouring of product which I find frustrating I always end up wasting so much product. Reasons I like the product include good color match to my skin tone, it lasts pretty well. One reason I don't like the foundation so runny is I find it applies streaky as hell with a foundation brush of any kind.