Kaylee P.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 1C0 Shell - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
This foundation so far is my favorite out of all I have tried. I find myself always going back to it. The coverage is great! It is a medium to full coverage foundation. Depends on how much you decide to apply for the day. If you put too little, it can be built up. The finish is really nice. It makes my skin look almost airbrushed and flawless. It is super easy to blend out. I love the way it looks even hours after I have had it on too. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey either which is also nice. I notice with a lot of the high higher end brand foundations, I can never find my shade because they don't make one light enough so I appreciate that Estée Lauder does think about that. I haven't been able to try other higher end foundations that I have wanted to because of that reason so I am thankful they thought about that. It is a little on the pricier side but I think if you've even been thinking about it you definitely should give it a try. I think it's worth the money. :)