Luana A.
Pompano Beach, FL
MY HG! Perfect for my oily and textured skin. I have huge pores, red spots around my nose, cheeks, chin and forehead and build up oil like crazy... I put this on around 8 am and take it off around 10pm - the oil control is amazing. I have tried other foundations but I always come back to this one. I use it with Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer..
It hides most of my skin's imperfections.
EDIT: i put up another pic so you can see my face BEFORE foundation...so you can see how this foundation works! Lol (plus my tarte shapetape concealer under my bags)