Courtney S.
Paragould
Review for: 1C0 Shell - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
I put this on with a foundation brush the first day, and HATED it.
I'm only 28, and ended up looking around 40 after I was done. It settled in lines I didn't even know existed.
But it was the number one foundation so I HAD to try again....
...use a beauty blender sponge, and I LOVED the way it looked. My face was fully covered, smooth, and my pores were non-existent. I showed up at my baby daddy's house looking snatched and ready to gloat.
The next day though, my face was EATEN off.
I stopped using it for a while, and let my face heal, thinking maybe it was hormonal related...wrong.
I tried mixing this foundation with my regular Clinique, so I could have a little more coverage on a late night, and the next morning my face was disgusting again.

I LITERALLY THREW THIS FOUNDATION OUT OF MY CAR WINDOW ON A DIRT ROAD BECAUSE IT RUINED MY FACE TO THE POINT WHERE I HAD TO BUY SEVERAL PRODUCTS TO HEAL IT IN TIME TO GO IN PUBLIC AGAIN.

I will never buy this again.

My friend used this same foundation and had the same results. Both of us are combination/dry skin.