Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: 2W1 Dawn - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
I feel so conflicted about how I feel with this foundation.  I have oily skin, so I love that it has a great mattifying finish and I love that it stays put.
Unfortunately, no matter what I do, I always end up looking cakey and super oily.  The foundation also ends up creasing.  It's so disappointing because I love the finish of it and how it looks when I first apply it.  It also looks amazing in photos which makes me even more upset that this does not work for me.
I also dislike how this foundation emphasizes my pores or any tiny bumps that I have on my face, which is why I hesitate to wear this foundation when it's sunny out.  I also feel like this foundation kinda "dries" out of my face since it's mattifying.  It's terrible because I have combination skin so then my face looks cakey around my nose, and around my mouth and cheeks, it looks dry.
It's so disappointing because I really wanted to like this foundation and I expected more from it because of the brand and the price.  I'm still trying to figure out what I can do so I can wear it comfortably.  Until then, I don't think that I will be buying another bottle.