Analyssa B.
Review for: 3N2 Wheat - Neutral Undertone more...
My all time favorite foundation and holy grail is this, Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup . People always ask what I am wearing and I proudly say "Estee Lauder." My journey to stumbling upon this, is the hype this product gets, however when Tati (famous YouTuber GlamLifeGuru) reviewed this foundation on her YouTube channel, I was sold! Just for a little back story of my skin type, my T-Zone is oily, all year, does not matter the season or weather; however the rest of my face changes from normal to dry with the seasons. As I live in Florida, it fluctuates from extremely hot and humid, to cold and windy. I wanted to give this a try as my skin has been adjusting lately, going from extremely oily, to oily combination, and in the winter drying down to a dry combination. When I am going to be out and about all day and don't really have time to put my makeup on, I can always count on this one to be my primer, and foundation; as its lasting power, or at least the wear I get is 15 hours! Only recently, has it been separating in the crease of my nose, and maybe around my lips, and that is after about 12 hours of wear with no other touch up (again, it’s summer here and it is HOT.) I do have fine lines underneath my eyes, and a bit of a smile line, nothing too major, but this fills and smoothed my face like a dream, and paves the way for a flawless concealer application. Also, I would like to add that I would appreciate if this product came with a pump, I just don't like that I have to pay additional $10 to keep my product sanitary.