Maggie B.
San Diego
!!!VISIT MY PROFILE FOR SHADE MATCHES!!!

I am in the shade bone (1w1) but sometimes (1w2)
BEST BRIDAL MAKEUP. NOT FOR TEXTURED SKIN. BE PATIENT WITH WORKING WITH THIS FOUNDATION. read on..

EVRYONE IS RIGHT! this is amazing! I never thought of buying this foundation because its is "heavy" and too full coverage based on reviews. besides that everyone says ofcourse this is flawless awesome longevity...me personally I don't like a full on heavy thick coverage because I like my face to breathe through out the day.
But what made me buy it because I was looking online for a bridal foundation. Everyone recommended this. they were saying this is the ultimate bridal makeup.

I spent almost a month watching and reading reviews. there were mixed reviews but of course I settled with buying it!

JUST FOR EXTRA INFORMATION. personally this foundations is not heavy in feeling. it is so lightweight I get surprised throughout the day! but fair warning, I don't recommend this for skin with too much texture. because it can settle in pores. as I said, you have to be patient and have to have extra time when applying this foundation. It dries quickly and can be hard to move around. but again if you have patience and take time to work with this foundation, it is worth it!