BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10. Keeps skin looking fabulous, breathing comfortably through heat, humidity and activity without changing colour, fading or coming off on clothes. Natural matte finish and SPF10 sunscreen to protect skin. All skin types, Medium Coverage, Natural Finish. see more...

sandra m.
sandra m.
Lynwood, CA
Coverage was amazing however I noticed that with wear throughout the day I got a bit dark.
Mia L.
Mia L.
After wearing mac for so many years I thought I would try find a better foundation to suit my skin tone. This one fits perfectly and leaves a light weight feel.
The only downside I would say is there is no pump with the bottle and towards the end of the bottle it does give more of a 'caked' look which I'm not sure can be avoided.
Saying that I have stuck with this foundation and will continue to purchase for aslong as they provide my shade.Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
Bonnyrigg , Midlothian
This foundation has good coverage, and does last a while I would say you can buy other foundations for the same price or cheaper that have higher coverage, has a semi matte finish but can be oily for oily skin
Sara B.
Sara B.
Great foundation if you are after a full coverage foundation that will last the whole day. However on my skin it did not look great. It was too heavy and drying for my skin.