BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10. Keeps skin looking fabulous, breathing comfortably through heat, humidity and activity without changing colour, fading or coming off on clothes. Natural matte finish and SPF10 sunscreen to protect skin. All skin types, Medium Coverage, Natural Finish. see more...

mandy b.
Bluefield, WV
I tried several different foundations over the years and this one will be my forever "go to". I have combination skin with multiple scars, etc on my face along with splotchy spots and I dont have to touch it up during the day. I would highly recommend using this as it takes very little per use and will last forever!
krystel M.
West Covina, CA
This isn't my shade. This foundation is my first high-end foundation and it was worth the price. A little bit goes a long way, yet the coverage is so full without making it cakey. I love the demi-matte look because it makes you look dewy and matte at the same time. The only bad part is that it makes your face oily at the end of the day, but a quick retouch fixes it.
Morgan G.
Bloomington, IN
This is my favorite foundation out of all the ones I have tried. The price is pretty average compared to other high end foundations. I have a very oily t zone and this stays on all day even through the most stressful of days. There are so many shades to choose from. Only down side is that it doesn’t come with a pump and the pump that you can buy is not very good in my opinion.
Brooklyn D.
Athens, TN
This foundation is defintely full coverage and transfer resistant! I can sleep in it and my face still looks great the next morning! The only problem is it is hard to get off.
Kirsten M.
Cooper City
Great foundation stays at least 10 hours and doesn't slide of during hot days and never breaks up in my t-zone I'm a repeat user one thing is the colors r a little dark for me cause I'm super fair but for darker skinned people is amazing
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers , NY
I love this foundation because it can stay in place for all day and can handle heat and humidity very good. I bought my at Macy's for $39.99 and I got a free gift which made my shopping experience better. I highly recommend it.
Allie M.
Huntington, WV
I recently was in search of a foundation for my oily skin. I was suggested by friends to give this product a try and I'm so glad I did. I will continue to buy Estée Lauder Double Wear again and again. I apply my foundation with a sponge and it's easy as pie. The foundation sets amazing on my skin, leaving my skin smooth and soft. It's very light, which I love! I can't even tell I am wearing makeup. I love love love it. The removal of this product is simple also. I love how my product stays in place all day long.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I don't usually splurge on foundation but I was at a standstill for something with coverage and that would last all day. After watching and reading several reviews I decoded to try this one and I'm so happy I did!
Cassandra M.
Pontiac, IL
This foundation does stay in place so well! The only problem is that it smells kinda perfumy and I think it made me break out because of it. I wish that it didn't though because the coverage is absolutely amazing! It stays on all day so if you don't have sensitive skin I would really recommend this.
Kiley C.
This foundation is so amazing. I was a little nervous to try it because other liquid foundations didn't sit well on my skin, but this one changed my mind forever. It's full coverage, even with a small amount. I have some blemishes on my skin and this helps to hide them! Get your sample at nodrstrom!
Myranda C.
Is this good for dry to normal skin?
Coralie F.