BY ESTÉE LAUDER #33 in Liquid Foundation

The UK's No. 1 Foundation.* 24-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity. It feels lightweight and comfortable and won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes. Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.

Also, you can now dispense the perfect amount of Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup with a convenient, reusable pump.

*The NPD Group, Prestige Foundation Value and Unit Sales CY2017 January - September
**As we add more shades to our global range, a few shade codes have changed. No change was made to the shade or the formula, only the code is different. To find your perfect match, please refer to the following list of affected shades.

Coverage:
Medium, buildable; SPF 10

Benefits:
24-hour staying power

Finish:
Natural, Semi-Matte

Maggie B.
San Diego
Review for: 1W1 Bone more...
!!!VISIT MY PROFILE FOR SHADE MATCHES!!!

I am in the shade bone (1w1) but sometimes (1w2)
BEST BRIDAL MAKEUP. NOT FOR TEXTURED SKIN. BE PATIENT WITH WORKING WITH THIS FOUNDATION. read on..

EVRYONE IS RIGHT! this is amazing! I never thought of buying this foundation because its is "heavy" and too full coverage based on reviews. besides that everyone says ofcourse this is flawless awesome longevity...me personally I don't like a full on heavy thick coverage because I like my face to breathe through out the day.
But what made me buy it because I was looking online for a bridal foundation. Everyone recommended this. they were saying this is the ultimate bridal makeup.

I spent almost a month watching and reading reviews. there were mixed reviews but of course I settled with buying it!

JUST FOR EXTRA INFORMATION. personally this foundations is not heavy in feeling. it is so lightweight I get surprised throughout the day! but fair warning, I don't recommend this for skin with too much texture. because it can settle in pores. as I said, you have to be patient and have to have extra time when applying this foundation. It dries quickly and can be hard to move around. but again if you have patience and take time to work with this foundation, it is worth it!

Sophie G.
Madison, WI
Review for: 3N1 Ivory Beige more...
Before trying this foundation I had been using the  Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation SPF 15 (which I also recommend, however Double Wear is better) and had not switched to another brand in five years. This past summer I started breaking out like crazy and couldn't figure out the cause, so I decided to switch up my skincare products. I tried a number of foundations, including the  Clinique Superbalanced™ Makeup Liquid Foundation (which I despised because it was so dewy that it made every bump and pore appear 5x larger and also gave more light-medium coverage when I needed full) and the  tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (which I liked, however the coverage was still not where I wanted it to be--definitely medium--and it ended up making my breakouts worse as well). I have no idea why I was sleeping on the  Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup because OH MY GOSH it is amazing! I love semi-matte foundations that are super full coverage and this is it. By the time I started using this my skin was almost clear, however I had a lot of scarring left over. Double Wear completely covers it and it wears so pretty on the skin, my pores and couple of smaller, fading breakouts are barely noticeable. The formula is also FABULOUS! I was so surprised to find it to be so full coverage because the consistency is super lightweight. It barely feels like you have anything on. It also definitely stays in place. I have worn it from 7 am to 11 pm without a primer, needing not much more than a mid day blotting for the smallest bit of oil that came through (I set my makeup with  bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder . Also, and I know this is bad to do especially having acne-prone skin, I have slept in this makeup before. With this I have had two experiences: either it doesn't budge and looks pretty perfect in the morning, or it comes off super patchy and looks like a spray tan rubbing off (my face is a lot lighter than the rest of my body from tanning and spray tanning, so it looks especially strange when it rubs off). So I know this is a super long-winded review, but I really, really believe in this product and I don't think I will ever switch from this foundation in the future! Great for sensitive skin and people who love a lot of coverage and length of wear!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: 1N2 Ecru more...
I spent like $40-50 on this so I'm a little more than just upset to be writing this bad review. The woman at the makeup counter promised me that this foundation would work for my oily skin, boy, did she lie. First, I moisturized my face with my favorite moisturizer that I use every day. I've worn it with my other foundations and it's worked well. This time though, as soon as I applied this, my face felt horribly dry. After about 30 minutes, it began separating on my nose. After an hour, it completely disappeared from my nose and began to do the same on my forehead. You could count the pores on my cheeks which is odd because I don't usually have noticeable pores. I used this the next day and didn't use moisturizer and had the same result. I threw it away. I'd rather throw away money than use this again.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: 1W1 Bone more...
Let's start off by saying, I don't think this was the right time for me to use this product. My face was all dried out and flakey and painful from another foundation, so this one unfortunately didn't help solve the issue.

Major Pro: I am pale a sin and have rosacea and the color bone blended in SO well. It really was a gorgeous color. If I was going out for the night and wanted full coverage makeup, I'd honestly consider this one. It covered my redness for the whole day. Lauder just makes amazing makeup and products, simple as that.

My Cons:
- It's expensive. $42 for 1 oz. I paid $27 for a similar cinque product (which was the one that my face hated, so I guess that's not a great comparison). I've also paid like $6 for the Maybelline fit me, which matched almost the same, had the same coverage and lasted just as long.
- Even though my face was painfully dry, it made me greasy after only a few hours around my nose.
-It felt heavy. I know I live in Texas and it's hot, so that doesn't help with the whole "feels like it's melting off my face" thing, but it did not feel as light as some other full coverage makeups. It truly felt like I had a mask on my face.

I would recommend this product, especially to someone looking for a good full coverage makeup that has sensitive skin and maybe a hard to match skin tone. In the future, I might look into the new Double Wear nude. It appears to be lighter
Jessica M.
Review for: 5W2 Rich Caramel more...
THIS IS MY FAVORITE GO TO HIGH END FOUNDATION ! as i'm getting older my skin is going from "oily" to more "combination" . i was looking for a foundation that had very high coverage with no cake + a perfect shade match (tan/dark tan) and i have found it ! this foundation gives so much coverage without the cake ! i found that i don't need to set this foundation as it stays on forever without having to touch up ! if you are oily im sure you could set and this foundation would still look great ! i have applied this foundation with a brush and a beauty blender and with both methods it applies great ! i personally like the sponge application better, other products like blush,highlight etc layer beautifully on top of this foundation !
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
Review for: 2N1 Desert Beige, Other more...
This foundation has been a life saver for me. I have really bad discoloration and dark spots due to hormones. They call it pregnancy mask. Most women's go away, but mine only got worse. It makes me very self conscious. I used to be able to wear a tinted moisturizer, or a bb cream and be out the door. Someone suggested this foundation. I was hesitant at first because I didn't want anything heavy and make me look like I had a ton of makeup on.

Needless to say I fell in love after an estee lauder beauty advisor matched me and applied it all over. She sent me home with a sample and told me to test it out. That was a Thursday and on Saturday I was back buying it! Among other double wear products. It's an amazing line. I get so many compliments and get told my makeup looks "natural". I don't think these people realize how much they make my day when being told that!

Here are before and after pictures with NO filters (promise 🤞)! [product:estée-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-foundation] [product:estée-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-flawless-wear-concealer]
Tiffany M.
RANCOCAS
Review for: 1W1 Bone more...
I tried this after Prescriptives was no longer available in stores, and loved it. The color is nearly perfect, and concealed dark circles and pores well due to the thickness of the foundation. BUT, the color oxidizes very quickly, and turns orange. After a month, the foundation discolored, and I had to throw the rest away (a total waste, since it's expensive).  I also found that the foundation would sink into my fine lines and forehead wrinkles, and eventually just skipped over applying over those areas.
To summarize: If you need strong coverage and will use a lot of this quickly, it's totally worth the price. This foundation will stay on and look great throughout the day.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Powder Spf 10 Face Powders Tawny 17 Tawny more...
I am living for this foundation! This is by far one of the best foundations i've tried so far! i have dry/combo skin and i think this sits beautifully on my skin. Some foundations i have tried in the past make my skin look like I have texture even though I have none. This foundation does not do that! it looks like my skin, but better! it also dries down enough where I feel like i wouldn't even have to set every part of my face. Also, I really like that they digitally matched me to the right shade at Ulta!
Lily V.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Powder Spf 10 Face Powders Tawny 17 Tawny more...
After watching youtube reviews for days, I finally decided to spend the money on the double wear. The more of a long lasting matte finish, plus minimal creasing/buildup in lines was what I was looking for. This product definitely was worth the money. I bought in store after they tried to color match me. I ended up being different so I am glad I did go in. I use with tarte concealer and it works amazingly. Looks flawless, I'm anxious to see how it works in the summer humidity. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place MakeupEstée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeuptarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I tried a sample of this and fell in love. Every thing about this foundation is amazing. It has beautiful coverage. Lasts all day on my combo skin. Didnt separate or crease at all. Didn't set into any of my fine lines. It didn't get oily in t zone. And I didn't need to set it. But when i did set it with powder it still looked amazing. Its very pricey but it's In the normal price range for high end makeup. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because of the scent. Some people that have allergies or are sensitive to scents might have a problem with this. It's not a bad scent but it's not really a scent i think should be in a product your rubbing into your face.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Is this a good foundation for someone with dry skin and black acne spots?
Anna D.
I want to try this foundation out so bad, but it’s so expensive!! Is it better then the Clinique foundation and concealer?? That’s what I have now.
Rana I.