Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL

Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?

Agne B.
Agne B.
W91 CT96
4 weeks, 1 day ago
This product dose cost a lot but it is totally worth it
Nazma K.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Saint Paul, MN
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Totally worth the price. I have repurchased it many times. My favorite is wearing it for a night out! I have a fair skin tone and it matches my skin well. If you go into one of their beauty counters they will match you and they can provide you with a sample!
Annazette R.
Annazette R.
New bern , NC
6 months, 3 weeks ago
It comes in really fair to very dark. 38 foundation colors. They will match you at the counter.
Margareth D.
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
1 year ago
Yes it does. I am pretty pasty. Normally an ivory or classic ivory and works perfect for me
Makenzie R.
Makenzie R.
Collinwood, Tn
1 year, 1 month ago
It's definitely worth the splurge in my opinion. The Estée Lauder counter at my local Belk had a little device that matched my color and it is absolutely perfect for my pasty skin.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
1 year, 2 months ago
I'm as pale as it gets and this is the only foundation that I found that actually has my perfect match. It's really great because they don't only match your color but your undertone. Definitely worth the money I'm in love! I'm a broke college student but this is one of the things I splurge on because it is worth it!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Tucson, AZ
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes! I have it in ivory nude and it's the perfect shade. And honestly one bottle lasts me like 6 months. Definitely worth it!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
1 year, 4 months ago
yes worth the price and last long time. love it. i been using for three year now.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bryan, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes! The price is awesome for the product you are getting. I believe you get what you pay for (in most cases) and i am really fair and they have the perfect shade for me! Lots of options as well.