Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN

I have been looking at this foundation for months! Almost buying it several times. I have very oily skin and worried that the double wear coverage will be too thick on my skin, but I also need something that will last 12 hours on my face. So, my question, for those with oily skin would this foundation work for me?

tati d.
tati d.
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes I would say so, this is a great product
Sherry m.
Sherry m.
Saint Peters, MO
2 years, 5 months ago
Estée Lauder Double Wear is a great foundation for any skin type that want medium to full coverage. I love it all year round!