Brooke N.

Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?

Agne B.
Agne B.
W91 CT96
4 weeks, 1 day ago
No I don’t think I have oily / dry skin and it work perfectly on me
Andreea C.
Andreea C.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I have combination skin, it doesn't make your skin look dry in none oily areas, I applied it with a foundation brush in small amount and blend it really well and it never give me the sensation of a mask:)
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I ❤ Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup ! In me looks natural, I have Rosacea skin and the coverage is perfect for me. Highly recommended
Hafsa S.
Hafsa S.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
No i dont think...i have dry skin it really works wonder for my skin
S J.
S J.
1 year, 1 month ago
I have normal/combination skin dependant on the weather and if you don't have a good moisturiser to wear with this product then it can have the tendency to make your skin look dry. I always make sure I wear a good moisturiser underneath and a brightening primer to prevent dry patches. As long as you have a good skincare routine the foundation will look amazing! It stays put all day and does not transfer which is even better :-)
Masha N.
Masha N.
Ft Wainwright, AK
1 year, 4 months ago
I have an oily T-zone & dry patches on chin and forehead and it's never made my face look dry. I think it's one of the more natural looking foundations out there.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Tucson, AZ
1 year, 4 months ago
If you have any dry patches, it will be very noticeable! I recommend exfoliating and moisturizing properly. If you are feeling that you foundation is too dry in certain areas, I would mix it with a little serum or apply a face mist after makeup applications.
LAURA G.
LAURA G.
1 year, 4 months ago
The key is MOISTURIZING if you prepare your skin, you can use any foundation you want......... Love this foundation, it's my favorite.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Cave City, KY
1 year, 4 months ago
I have been using this foundation for approximately 2 years now. I have dry skin. I use a very good moisturizer with it and it does not make my face look dry. It looks very natural on my skin up close.
AK M.
AK M.
1 year, 4 months ago
No, I don't think it's dry looking. I have combination skin and it works great.