BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Liquid Foundation

24-hour staying power.

Flawless. Natural. Matte. Unifies uneven skintone, covers imperfections with buildable medium to full coverage.

Feels lightweight and so comfortable, you won’t believe it’s super long wear.

Oil-free.

Non-acnegenic: won't clog pores, which may help avert breakouts.

Waterproof. Transfer resistant.

Lasts in hot and humid weather.

Available in Cool, Neutral and Warm undertones.

Won’t look grey on deeper skintones.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Tribehenin; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Methicone; Laureth-7; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Cellulose Gum; Propylene Carbonate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)] <ILN39010>

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the ...11 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 162 Answers
  • Do you prefer matte or dewy foundation? LIKE for matte C...12 Answers
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I went into Sephora to try to find a new foundation, and with all the hype behind this particular one, the Estée Lauder rep just so happened to approach me and asked if I wanted to get color matched, I agreed. She pulled out two shades (cool undertones) when I am definitely warm or neutral. She insisted I was “cool undertoned” anyways... I love the glass bottle, it’s sleek and you don’t have to worry about it breaking. I do not like that it doesn’t have a pump, I found it difficult everyday to have to pour the foundation out and then having too much then ending up it being wasted. (This is a rather expensive product) I have combination, more towards dry skin. This applies well with a brush than go in with a beauty blender to get a more natural finish. Upon first application it looks great, wears great. 2-3 hours go by, different story, I felt like I had a massive amount of makeup on my face and that it was just sitting on top of my skin. I don’t know what the hype is about this product, it’s not terrible, but I wouldn’t repurchase it. Maybe if I was allowed to get the correct shade I may have felt different? Idk. But, for the price to me it is not worth it. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place MakeupSephora
Amy D.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
First of all...WOW!!! I have been using Bare Minerlas Powder Foundation for years and years. But I have always had a problem around my nose. After about 4 to 5 hours (with powder and a setting spray) the makeup would always start to slip off my oily skin. So I went into Ulta ater reading MANY reclviews about this being a holy grail foundation for oily skin and bought this foundation in Fresco. I brought it home and immediately tried it the following day. It lasted about 8 hours without me having to reset it with powder and setting spray. I was AMAZED!!! This is my new holy grail foundation after all. Highly recommend to oily skin girls!!
Dana S.
I'm in the cult!

There is a reason that Estee Lauder double wear foundation is a cult favorite, because this product does exactly what it says it will.  No marketing tricks here, just a great product!  To start, if you cannot find a color match with all the selections available you are just to picky, or you are picking the wrong foundation shade.  I find with some foundations, choose the color below and color above your desired foundation, mix them together equal parts and boom, there you have it, your color.  I was color matched by a excellent Estee Lauder makeup artist at a mall kiosk.  She glanced at the skin under my chin, poured me two samples (because I already had foundation on) and told me to try both.  Both samples were enough to wear a couple times to discover if this foundation was right for me or not.  I settled on the lighter of the two shades because I did find (like almost all foundations) it did oxidize and by the end of the day you are a shade darker.
The packaging was simple and sleek. The smell was not bothersome to me at all.  The foundation itself I find to be of medium consistency.  Not to liquid not to thick.  Shake that bottle up really well or you will end up with an inconsistent formula.  If you do not already know, this is a FULL coverage foundation.  No if and or butts, this stuff will cover up the darkest of circles, scars ect.  I usually pour out a quarter size or just a little bit more size of foundation for my whole face.  What I do like about the packaging is you can put product back into the bottle if you over estimate the amount you need.  While a pump applicator is clean and easier, I prefer not to waste of drop of this precious stuff.  Many a time I have over poured, or decided I wanted a lighter coverage and put some back.  I spread the foundation on my face, and down my chin and a little bit of my neck with a mask brush. I usually spread it on my entire face because it does not dry  up quickly.  I then use a damp beauty sponge and stipple the foundation into my face.  I do not use a primer because quite frankly I have not found one that either doesn't break me out, or doesn't control oil ect as it say it will.   If anyone has any recommendations on a primer that actually does what it says it will, without breaking you out, for someone with combination skin, please let me know. I am desperate to find a primer for I have large pores and I really want to fill them in and have a smooth matte look.
I love how this stuff dries into a flawless matte finish.   No glow here, just a blank canvas to work with for sculpting with bronzer, highlight and blush.  I use this on my eyelids as well for a great eye lid primer before I do my eye shadow.
The staying power of this stuff is AMAZING, they don't call it double wear for nothing.  Yes I still have oil break through depending on my diet. A simple blot of a tissue and poof, back to original application look. This stuff has got me through some LONG days and even at the end of the day I had to use a balm to remove it.
I have repurchased this product at least a dozen times.  No matter how many other foundations I try I always come back to this one.  It was my first high end foundation purchase, while not my last, still my favorite. They say a dupe for this is the Revlon color stay foundation, I have tried it, not even close, but will do in a pinch.  I find the Revlon has me oily within hours. I would consider using the BB creamof ELDW for a lighter look during summer time.  I may just do that right after I write this review....Ulta here is another paycheck of mine ;)
To summarize:  full coverage, matte finish, staying power awesome, price on the high end but well worth it.
Once you try it, you'll be hooked....
Jamie Z.
Jamison, PA
Review for: 1N1 Ivory Nude - Neutral Undertone more...
I was SO excited to try this product out after seeing it on so many Instagram posts. I went to Sephora to get color matched specifically for this product, but unfortunately, even with their wide variety of shades, we could not find a natural one for me. I was either orange, or too yellow toned, or it was clearly too light for me. I would have thought for such a large range, I would be able to find ONE that could even be blended to match me, so I went with  Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation instead, and was able to find a color right away.
Erica M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Literally the ONE and ONLY foundation I keep finding myself coming back to! I've been using this off and on for about 5-6 years(?) I always like trying new things when it comes to makeup, but I keep coming back to this! I've tried MAC, Born This Way, Nars, and recently almost bought Makeup Forever, but just restocked with this! It's a full coverage, beautiful, matte finish, great for oily, acne prone skin and stays PUT! I have zero negative things to say about this and I don't think many people that have tried it think so either!
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I’ve always heard great things about this foundation and have wanted to try it for a while. I just can’t believe I waited so long!
This foundation is amazing!! This provides the most beautiful natural looking finish while still providing excellent coverage without ever looking cakey. This foundation feels so lightweight I don’t even know that I’m wearing foundation. I applied with my MAKE UP FOR EVER 108 Large Foundation Brush and it applied so easily and did not leave any streaks what so ever.
It is medium to full coverage and it is easily buildable to create a more full coverage look. It is definitely a more matte/natural finish so I would recommend more for oily/combination skin or if you have dry skin just make sure to use a good moisturizer before applying.
This covers imperfections effortlessly, helps minimize the appearance of pores and does not settle into fine lines. This foundation is extremely long lasting. It does not oxidize and looks as it it was just applied hours and hours later. It also does not separate or transfer onto clothing etc.
The only thing that I do wish is that this came with a dispenser as I find it would be a lot easier to apply. I know that they do sell them for $10 but I think it should be included.
Overall this is now my all time favorite foundation. It is totally worth the $42. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Maria K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was hesitating on this purchase for some time due to the price. I wanted to make sure it was worth the money so I read alot of reviews for this foundation and other top rated foundations. I honestly wasn't disappointed and now I'm hooked. It's the perfect full coverage foundation without being too heavy. It never looks cakey and has great staying power. I find around 10-12 hours is the max wear time, for me anyway. It always leaves my face looking flawless. This is a purchase you won't regret!
Analyssa B.
Orlando, Florida
Review for: 3N2 Wheat - Neutral Undertone more...
My all time favorite foundation and holy grail is this, Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup . People always ask what I am wearing and I proudly say "Estee Lauder." My journey to stumbling upon this, is the hype this product gets, however when Tati (famous YouTuber GlamLifeGuru) reviewed this foundation on her YouTube channel, I was sold! Just for a little back story of my skin type, my T-Zone is oily, all year, does not matter the season or weather; however the rest of my face changes from normal to dry with the seasons. As I live in Florida, it fluctuates from extremely hot and humid, to cold and windy. I wanted to give this a try as my skin has been adjusting lately, going from extremely oily, to oily combination, and in the winter drying down to a dry combination. When I am going to be out and about all day and don't really have time to put my makeup on, I can always count on this one to be my primer, and foundation; as its lasting power, or at least the wear I get is 15 hours! Only recently, has it been separating in the crease of my nose, and maybe around my lips, and that is after about 12 hours of wear with no other touch up (again, it’s summer here and it is HOT.) I do have fine lines underneath my eyes, and a bit of a smile line, nothing too major, but this fills and smoothed my face like a dream, and paves the way for a flawless concealer application. Also, I would like to add that I would appreciate if this product came with a pump, I just don't like that I have to pay additional $10 to keep my product sanitary.
Angelina B.
Endicott, NY
Review for: 2C3 Fresco - Cool/Rosy Undertone more...
HOLY GRAIL! By far this is my favorite foundation.  It’s like glue to the skin once it’s on basically. If you put too many layers on it can feel like a face mask on so be careful of that. But other than that it’s great for oily skin, super long wear, waterproof, makes the skin look flawless, controls oils, doesn’t move around, and light weight. It’s doesnt have the best smell to it but to me it’s not very strong either. The absolute only con to the is there’s NO pump!
Edelys D.
Miami
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 3W1 Tawny - Warm/Golden Undertone more...
HANDS DOWN THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOUNDATION FOR OILY SKIN!!!!! There is no other foundation out in the market that can beat this one. I have extremely oily skin and have struggled to find a foundation that can control my oily skin... until this goddess came into my life. I still try other foundations to prove to myself this is still the best, and let me tell you it is the best of the best. It’s been my ride or die foundation for that past 3 years and I will never change it!
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?

Sephora